Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Povetkin is Still Very Dangerous, A lot Left in The Tank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
    Big Barry Hearn https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GiZhFxnJC6o
    I like Barry Hearn he’s old af so he has no problem spitting the truth out from time to time.

Big Femi (the UK is the only play in the world where it’s cool to refer to a guy as big Femi) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hnERUvXqzoo
    Good job they ignored old Baz and were "begging" for the fight but Wilder didnt want any part of it.

I mean....we could go on all day. I can.link Finkel saying they got enough on the go to freeze AJ out for THREE years, and that was only last year. We got Wilder admitting they begging him to fight, and also turning down a King's ransom.

Wilder s**t the bed. You know it and I know it. After he gets another beating from TF he won't take Whyte or Aj. I know Whyte would fight Wilder, he just wants to punch his lying face in. Whether AJ will bother if Deontay has no belt
    ..your guess is as good as mine.

Wilder has been found out - he's a nobody and never really was.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Never happened........
      Totally unrelated to boxing... I so love your profile picture. About chocked on a mouthful of pasta laughing!!

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
        And yet theres been no actual evidence for it in practice. I suppose we should just put Usyk straight at no1 then if thats how rankings work now.

Maybe Ortiz should fight a HW worth a **** outside of Wilder so we can gauge how good he really is. Its pretty suspicious that he hasnt been in the mix with the other top guys. Its almost like PBC dont want him to look bad because it'd reflect badly on Wilder.
        Maybe you should bring out your own Boxing Magazine, as you seem to know a lot better than the experts from the Ring Magazine.

Please tell us about your amazing credentials to validate your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
          A WBC champion is not going to be held to the same standards as an also ran challenger.

Comparing Povetkin and Ortiz is a stretch too. You and I both know Ortiz is suspected of being much older than what he claims to be, and hes nowhere near as accomplished as Povetkin either.
          Stop with that nonsense Ortiz was undefeated and ranked when they first fought and I'm tired of hearing about how old Ortiz could possibly be it's all speculation if I was to guess how old Tyson Fury was if I saw him on the streets not knowing he was a boxer I'd say he's pushing 40 also. Ortiz looks old he is old hes 40 Hopkins looked old in his 40's compared to his 30's too doesn't mean they can't fight until that point he hadn't lost and knocked out Jennings when Wlad couldn't so he was a credible opponent.

You all are just trying to twist what I said when I was just using a comparison as to how everyone ****s on Wilder for Ortiz and always bring up his age but when their countrymen do the same thing (Joshua, Whyte) it's ok because it's not the same scenario. It's funny you guys can never admit when you are wrong instead of seeing the facts for what they are you come up with another excuse oh yeah they are both 40 but you can't hold a challenger to the same standards lmao.

Comment

'straight animal instincts'

Well said Whyte.
            Last edited by sammybee; 03-05-2020, 02:16 AM. Reason: Error

Comment

Povetkin definitely isn't what he used to be but he's figured out the right way to fight at his age - he's very disciplined and patient and it's getting him results that he probably shouldn't be getting. On paper I think both Fury and Hunter should have beat him but he managed to avoid defeat in both of those fights. I still favour Whyte to win, but not massively so. This is a live contest.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
                Good job they ignored old Baz and were "begging" for the fight but Wilder didnt want any part of it.

I mean....we could go on all day. I can.link Finkel saying they got enough on the go to freeze AJ out for THREE years, and that was only last year. We got Wilder admitting they begging him to fight, and also turning down a King's ransom.

Wilder s**t the bed. You know it and I know it. After he gets another beating from TF he won't take Whyte or Aj. I know Whyte would fight Wilder, he just wants to punch his lying face in. Whether AJ will bother if Deontay has no belt
                ..your guess is as good as mine.

Wilder has been found out - he's a nobody and never really was.
                They didn’t ignore Barry Hearn lol all they didn’t was pretend they wanted the fight by sending wilder BS flat fee offers with the intentions of them being rejected so AJ can save face in the public. Barry and AJ were the first ones to say smithed didn’t want to fight wilder until 2020. AJ was the first one to threaten to freeze wilder out https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...oxing/43489040

Only in the UK AJ can literally say he doesn’t want to fight wilder and people will say he did lol

As far as Whyte, DillyAnn had at least 5 opportunities to fight wilder and turned them all down. Whytes a poser he didn’t want to fight wilder. AJ gave him a chance to be unified he turned that down too. Whyte don’t want to be a champion

Comment

Povetkin was no good even on the roids.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
                    They didn’t ignore Barry Hearn lol all they didn’t was pretend they wanted the fight by sending wilder BS flat fee offers with the intentions of them being rejected so AJ can save face in the public. Barry and AJ were the first ones to say smithed didn’t want to fight wilder until 2020. AJ was the first one to threaten to freeze wilder out https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...oxing/43489040

Only in the UK AJ can literally say he doesn’t want to fight wilder and people will say he did lol

As far as Whyte, DillyAnn had at least 5 opportunities to fight wilder and turned them all down. Whytes a poser he didn’t want to fight wilder. AJ gave him a chance to be unified he turned that down too. Whyte don’t want to be a champion
                    $120,000,000.00 million dollars is now a "bs flat fee offer".

For a guy fighting in front of teeny crowds and making a couple mill a fight.

C'mon man...stop it already, you're either trolling or delusional.

Comment

after he was caught juicing he looked average

Comment

Working...
                      X