Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Mike Tyson lose to Holyfield because his best friend 2pac was gunned down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxing880 View Post
    I'm a huge Mike Tyson fan and I'm just wondering if the reason that he lost to Holyfield was because of his best friend Tupac being gunned down 2 months before his fight with Holyfield.

Is it possible that he was still in shock from losing his best friend and he was not motivated or concentrated enough to beat Holyfield and that's why he lost?

No. Holyfield was the tougher gamer better fighter. He lost to him twice.

Comment

no.. holyfield was just the better fighter... had nothing to do with 2 pac passing... tyson and pac arent even all that close like yall think.. yeah they know each other, but they're not that close that pac's death would have an affect on tyson.

Comment

Comment

Nope

Tyson was a bit of a mental midget and you can’t be that way against a guy like Holyfield

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            Nope

Tyson was a bit of a mental midget and you can’t be that way against a guy like Holyfield
            Holyfield was more well rounded. Had a great chin and had a dogged determination. Tyson fell apart when he couldnt intimidate and opponent. I like Tyson , but Holyfield was just better.

Comment

Tyson was a snake. Tupac got blasted away then his supposed homie starred in a music video with the guy who had him killed.

Overrated snake-ass *****!
              Last edited by Zoffeler; 02-10-2020, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                Holyfield was the only skilled fighter that wouldn’t let Tyson body him and move him backwards. I don’t see how Tyson could have won at any point in time. Evander is the kind of warrior who would always defeat him, no matter the time or place.
                I agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoffeler View Post
                  Tyson was a snake. Tupac got blasted away then his supposed homie starred in a music video with the guy who had him killed.

Overrated snake-ass *****!
                  That part!

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
                    That has nothing to do with it.look at 80s training footage of Mike and look how quick powerful and technically sound Mike was.vander got a 90s Mike instead of a 80s Mike that's why he lost.
                    Well yeah but you can also say Mike got an Evander who was also being labelled as washed up.

Comment

No but there is no shame in losing to Real Deal

Comment

Working...
                      X