Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how would YOU deal with immigration in the U.S.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    They need to penalize business owners who hire illegals to the point of huge fines if not losing their business license & jail/prison time.

If you knowingly hire an illegal person you should be outta business + massively fined + depending on how many illegals you've hired or the means with which you fudged their citizenship jail or prision time could be included. If you hire a illegal person cuz you half assed it in the hiring process you should receive a warning that you could be put outta business if it happens again & massively fined.

No one who's not a legal citizen should be able to use any US citizen service. No food stamps. No education for your children. No drivers licenses.

If you go hard on those two things you could build a f#cking bridge, f#ck a wall, to Mexico & mfers wouldn't come here illegally.

Then you can handle the influx of people who want to legally become a US citizen as our needs require &/or we see fit.
    Bingo!

Australian model

Comment

weird... haven't seen single reply from lounge's liberals in this thread.

or are the libs are just dont have any concrete solution for this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        lol

More criminals and potential terrorists enter via Canada

He hasn’t placed a single tariff on China that affects his family business

US steel & coal is worse off now

He’s done NOTHING other than given tax breaks to his mates and reduced regulation on their industries

Sucker
        What industry is China involved in that he should've tarrifed?

How is coal and steel worse off now?

The General American public didn't get a tax break and 2k per child every year, it was only the rich right?

The American economy isn't at an all time high right now?

Unemployment isn't at an all time low right now?

Do you enjoy just talking out of your ass or were you born a buffoon?

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          5 business days to march you and your family to an immigration office and become legalized. Then you MUST learn the language (speak, read, write). If you fail, you get revoked and shipped back. 1 strike style. No coming back.
          I think people should already speak english before they enter, it sows they really want it and put the work in, plus english is one of the easiest languages to learn and available everywhere thru tv and the internet, there's not an excuse not to speak english before you come. And i don't mean speak "broken english"
          I mean have a decent understanding of the language so you can fit right in
          Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 01-17-2019, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
            I think people should already speak english before they enter, it sows they really want it and put the work in, plus english is one of the easiest languages to learn and available everywhere thru tv and the internet, there's not an excuse not to speak english before you come. And i don't mean speak "broken english"
            I mean have a decent understanding of the language so you can fit right in
            It boggles my mind at how many adult ''visitors'' refuse to grasp the English language. They congregate among other visitors and only step out of that bubble to make that USD.

Some play as if they don't understand when they really do. They play stupid at selective moments.

If a person is going to live somewhere, at least know the language.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              What industry is China involved in that he should've tarrifed?

How is coal and steel worse off now?

The General American public didn't get a tax break and 2k per child every year, it was only the rich right?

The American economy isn't at an all time high right now?

Unemployment isn't at an all time low right now?

Do you enjoy just talking out of your ass or were you born a buffoon?
              https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/14/u...ies-trump.html

I could pull up countless other examples to support every claim I make but frankly can’t be bothered

Unfortunately, you’ll continue to live in ignorance for as long as you’re listening to Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                It boggles my mind at how many adult ''visitors'' refuse to grasp the English language. They congregate among other visitors and only step out of that bubble to make that USD.

Some play as if they don't understand when they really do. They play stupid at selective moments.

If a person is going to live somewhere, at least know the language.
                I agree and to ensure that they do, i would let them undergo a language test before citizenship,ensuring they have a decent grasp of the english language,because half of the people that come in now, won't even bother to learn the language decently, why would you bother to learn english if you live in an area where you can get everything in Spanish,you'll end up way down the road with a country that speaks 40% Spanish and 60 English if your not careful
                Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 01-17-2019, 03:17 PM.

Comment

My Japanese neighbors don’t really get America struggling with a trivial issue. There is no anchor baby bs, being born in Japan, doesn’t automatically make you a citizen.

I explained that the USA borders Mexico, which borders other countries... etc.

They think a wall would be good, but going after companies, banks, and businesses that support this flow of people should help a lot. If I didn’t have my papers here in Japan, I couldn’t get a job, no health insurance, no housing, basically I’d be Fcvvked.

Comment

I would first build the wall. None of our policies matter if the border isn't physically secured and illegal immigrants with dumb geographic luck take priority over legal applicants.

After that I would implement a trade program rather than an immigration program. For each foreigner we take in, we trade their homeland a left-wing junkie from Portland or San Francisco.

If they aren't willing to make that trade, then I guess the situation back home isn't so "dire" after all. It would be a way to let the real refugees in while calling bluff on the frauds.

Comment

How about we actually enforce all borders, including sea & air, in order to curtail drug trafficking. Unspoken issue within this entire immigration web...

Comment

Working...
                      X