No announcement yet.

Thomas Hauser’s take on Canelo’s victory over Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas Hauser’s take on Canelo’s victory over Kovalev

“With the victory, he staked a claim as the #1 pound-for-pound fighter in boxing today. And more significantly, he made a compelling case for being named “Fighter of the Decade.”

Fighters are defined in terms of historical greatness in large measure by the quality of their opponents. No other fighter has accomplished in this decade what Canelo has accomplished.”

-Thomas Hauser

Floyd gets the FOTY award 100℅

Comment

Originally posted by pacphobia View Post
      I will bite.
      So how does Floyd get FOTY when he hasn't fought this year?

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
        “With the victory, he staked a claim as the #1 pound-for-pound fighter in boxing today. And more significantly, he made a compelling case for being named “Fighter of the Decade.”

Fighters are defined in terms of historical greatness in large measure by the quality of their opponents. No other fighter has accomplished in this decade what Canelo has accomplished.”

-Thomas Hauser
        Canelo had it all worked out with this one fight.
        Earn P4P1.
        4th weight division champ.
        Lock for FOTD.
        Gotta hand it to the Ginger he knows how to work the system and that's no dig on him either.
        Not many fighters are this astute.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          Canelo had it all worked out with this one fight.
          Earn P4P1.
          4th weight division champ.
          Lock for FOTD.
          Gotta hand it to the Ginger he knows how to work the system and that's no dig on him either.
          Not many fighters are this astute.
          Crawford could’ve went to 154 and fight Jrock before the closing of the year since behind the scenes everyone “knew” what Canelo was attempting

Comment

Crawford could’ve went to 154 and fight Jrock before the closing of the year since behind the scenes everyone “knew” what Canelo was attempting
            Yer.
            And you know that would have been a better accomplishment than what Nelo did, but hey I was applauding his business acumen.
            No need to be nasty. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by pacphobia View Post
              How so? He hasn't fought all year you dumb fucc! 😄😆

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                Yer.
                And you know that would have been a better accomplishment than what Nelo did, but hey I was applauding his business acumen.
                No need to be nasty. Lol.
                But don’t you have a Loma Avatar? Franchise bidness! So Jrock getting clipped by Charlo is better than Kovalev’s “controversial” losses to Ward which is why Crawford fighting Jrock is better than anything Canelo ever done? You didn’t even make a prediction, just fantasy right, and yet you acknowledge Bud didn’t?

Salt tastes good with French Fries. Standart

Comment

-Thomas Hauser
                  I think most agree with this. Where is the whole article? Did he mention anything about Canelo testing positive for PED’s?

Comment

But don’t you have a Loma Avatar? Franchise bidness! So Jrock getting clipped by Charlo is better than Kovalev’s “controversial” losses to Ward which is why Crawford fighting Jrock is better than anything Canelo ever done? You didn’t even make a prediction, just fantasy right, and yet you acknowledge Bud didn’t?

Salt tastes good with French Fries. Standart
                    Yer I say Williams/Canelo would have been a tougher fight for Canelo than Kov.
                    What about it Widdit??
                    Taste dem salty fries...

Comment

Working...
                    X