No announcement yet.

Eddie hearn says Eric Gomez has contacted him for a potential Jacobs fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie hearn says Eric Gomez has contacted him for a potential Jacobs fight

Wouldn't be bummed at all if we got GGG vs Derevyanchenko and Canelo vs Jacobs one bit....

gomez and gbp pump faking! no way they fight a tough fighter like jacobs who beats clenelo. the red head gets exposed and gbp goes up in flames and oscar kills himself lol. gbp will pick spike they know what's best for them.

Comment

Fuk me gomez has some spunk doesn't he, went on a rant about ggg few weeks back and now wants to fight Jacobs.

Comment

It's just a negotiation tactic to make GGG sweat.

I really don't think Gomez is dumb enough to make Canelo-Jacobs. I'm not saying Canelo has no chance, I'm saying that's a risky-ass fight.

Comment

Jacobs gotta take the fight. Don't care if they pay him $1.

If Canelo takes this fight he's a legit legend

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Jacobs gotta take the fight. Don't care if they pay him $1.

If Canelo takes this fight he's a legit legend
            Right?

If Canelo wants to redeem himself in they eyes on both fans and critics, this would sure do the damn trick. Motherfucker would be walking through fire just to do it.

Comment

Spike O'Sullivan it is.

Comment

If they make Canelo VS jacobs. That would be one hell of a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Spike O'Sullivan it is.
                  lol this, they have no intention of fighting Jacobs.

If Charlo doesnt fight Lemule like i think he will then Canelo gets sloppy seconds.

Comment

GGG pricing himself out now demanding more money then the deal he signed just earlier this year. I'm sure Jacobs would sign for a fraction of the money GGG was offered. Folks said Golden Boy just bluffing but now Hearn confirming that talks exist for Jacobs. Canelo/Jacobs that's a fight that will sell, both are signed with HBO so there are no network politics, Jacobs just fought and suffered no injuries so he's ready to go for Sept. GGG better hurry up and sign that deal before Jacobs swoops in and steals the fight GGG won't get a better offer and has no leverage. GGG could end up left out in the cold to fight his mandatories for 1M at the stubhub. While Canelo/Jacobs at T-Mobile in vegas. I see that fight selling well on PPV and will be entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                    X