Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Golovkin is Afraid of Canelo - We're Moving On!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earlier there was a sound bite with Oscar telling sugar ray about the fight being all but signed now a few minutes ago GGG and Loefller are going in a different Direction get off the Coke and Alcohol you're starting to be a big disgrace and scum bag in the fight game. Thought nobody can out do Aurum and king in that category but your getting darn close ..havent been doing it that long or a convicted murderer so that's why you're not right there yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      This all goes with the what I’ve been saying all along. Canelo doesn’t want the fight and Oscar is trying to cover up for him making sh it up.
      did you not read the article..loeffler said they are pursuing a better deal and they want to go and fight the mandatory to ggg ibf belt...quit making stuff up that nelo doesnt want the fight

Comment

I’m going to start making phone calls to (Daniel Jacobs’) people, to (Billy Joe) Saunder’s people, start making calls to (Jermall) Charlo and (Spike) O’Sullivan.”

Spike O'Sullivan? and not on short notice. LOL.. It looks like Spike is getting his reward for pulling out of the Golovkin fight.
        Golovkin is asking for a better split after getting ****ed over by the judges and his opponent. How dare he.

Comment

I’m going to start making phone calls to (Daniel Jacobs’) people, to (Billy Joe) Saunder’s people, start making calls to (Jermall) Charlo and (Spike) O’Sullivan.”

Spike O'Sullivan? and not on short notice. LOL.. It looks like Spike is getting his reward for pulling out of the Golovkin fight.
          Golovkin is asking for a better split after getting ****ed over by the judges and his opponent. How dare he.

Comment

If people can't see that Oscar is using the media to get a better deal you're blind.

The only reason a promoter comes out like this is to try and force a offer and make the other side look bad.

Comment

Ive been saying he should tell Canelo to butt a stump. Its easy for me to say that when Im not the one sacrificing a $20 million but he has wasted enough time with these fckers.

Comment

Oscar Mr. Fucin delusional you didn't think GGG was going to want more cash after Connello went meat amnesia and getting caught dirty. Wtf is wrong with you. You are lucky Team GGG only wants a lil more coin rather then suing your asss for canceling the rematch before the 6 month so called suspension. Get some of that money out of your Coke, Alcohol and prostitutes fund and Hook GGG up with some more funds just being a tight ass greedy slimy promoter in my opinion. Tight asss was a an example I shouldn't of used after Oscars latest escapades with kitchen utensils lol.

Comment

It's clear to me that GGG doesn't want to fight Canelo

he is afraid

afraid of wasting more of his time in a fight that might probably fall through again

Comment

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Golovkin is Afraid of Canelo - We're Moving On!

The planned fall rematch between Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin is now looking less likely to take place. The two boxers were scheduled to meet on May 5th, but the fight fell out after Canelo was suspended over a pair of drug tests that came up positive for the banned substance clenbuterol.
                    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

And Oscar told Tom: "Tom, I'm going to shove a "15 inch baking rolling pin up my ass tonight, you care to join me?"

Comment

Working...
                      X