No announcement yet.

SMH at these Fat or skinny dudes on youtube showing the Supplements they take

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    don't s your h at the people producing content. s your h at the people who watch it.

major content producers on youtube enter into a "partnership" with youtube, and eventually can make decent money if they have a lot of subscribers, produce a lot of regular content, or get lots of hits. as you stop producing content you lose subscribers, and viewership, and you can even lose your partnership. i don't blame these guys for producing content if it is getting views and possibly generating some revenue.

i played videogames recently with a dude who is about a year away from being able to quit his dayjob and stream and make youtube videos full time... playing videogames! sign me up for that sh#T man. if they let me unbox f#cking barbie dolls for full time employment type money i'd be in the barbie business.

elle sechback is basically a hack, but the guy makes good money from youtube
    yeah, and its funny people who dont have an adcense account or not part of vlogging, always think they know what these guys make, they always say these guys dont make much LMAO

Then an article comes out where they list popular youtubers who make 7 to 10 million dollars a year.

Chris Jones openly admit that he makes a million a year and split vince G six figures enough to buy a bentley. you gotta respect his hustle, with that youtube money he invested it into starting his own business and sells a ton of clothing and other stuff. Dude lives in a nice new home and drives a 100k car.

The ones who make a lot of money are those chicks who do make up and clothing hauls they get like a couple hundred thousand to a million views per video, one chick showed that she made $145k a month she put it up and got punished by youtube because you are not allowed to show your youtube earnings page or something, you can talk about it but you cant show it or you get in trouble. the funny thing is these shallow materialistic chicks even have the nerve to ask for donations on their page, as if getting six figures a month isnt enough, and they pretend to act like its not enough money that they need to go to europe on vacation and buy gucci and prada to review hahah.

Comment

Working...
    X