Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How soon will it be until Errol Spence Fights 4 a world title? When will he be ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
    Garcia is garbage and Judah beat his @ss. Judah would also whoop Broner if he decides to focus instead of fidget around which causes him to lose his mind and actually lose.
    Are You High.

Comment

Originally posted by BootyDew View Post
      He's not that good.
      Why am I not surprised that you would say that

Comment

Spence vs Thurman

Comment

Garcia is garbage and Judah beat his @ss. Judah would also whoop Broner if he decides to focus instead of fidget around which causes him to lose his mind and actually lose.
          This is one of the most atrocious posts that I have seen in 2014. Sig worthy

Comment

Judah only won the Last 2 or 3 rounds of that fight.

Comment

Watched him in the London Olympics and was very impressed, thought the fight where he lost and was knocked out of the tournament was far closer than the judges had it. I remember watching him thinking "He will be a very good pro" and instantly after losing in 2012 was hoping he would go pro because he had a lot more potential there.

Not followed his pro career that closely, but from what I hear hes looking promising, but its still early days and he has time to prove himself, no point in rushing him, that could ruin his career.

Comment

Spence is a solid prospect but he's at least 2 years away from a title shot to me...he was sparring with Floyd in Vegas, someone from there told me they were goin at it(Floyd buckled Spence), Floyd did give him praises...

I think Porter would be too much right now...Spence is a lil flat footed I think he could be overwhelmed right now but maybe in couple years, he's only 24.

Spence is solid though, he beat Amir Iman, and other good prospects on the come up in the amateurs...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                  Watched him in the London Olympics and was very impressed, thought the fight where he lost and was knocked out of the tournament was far closer than the judges had it. I remember watching him thinking "He will be a very good pro" and instantly after losing in 2012 was hoping he would go pro because he had a lot more potential there.

Not followed his pro career that closely, but from what I hear hes looking promising, but its still early days and he has time to prove himself, no point in rushing him, that could ruin his career.
                  I don't think a Fight with Judah would be rushing him though. Put an known fighter on his resume. It would help. I believe Spence makes easy work of him.

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
                    Spence is a solid prospect but he's at least 2 years away from a title shot to me...he was sparring with Floyd in Vegas, someone from there told me they were goin at it(Floyd buckled Spence), Floyd did give him praises...

I think Porter would be too much right now...Spence is a lil flat footed I think he could be overwhelmed right now but maybe in couple years, he's only 24.

Spence is solid though, he beat Amir Iman, and other good prospects on the come up in the amateurs...
                    When did he beat Amir Iman?

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                      Judah only won the Last 2 or 3 rounds of that fight.
                      Man you've got salty hate for Judah. He's got the talent he just never put his mind to task like Mayweather did. For all that talent, he would be able to put a beating on guys today.

I'll rewatch Danny-Zab and give you my scorecard/rounds mate and you'll see

Comment

Working...
                      X