No announcement yet.

Fat Dan, Either Marquez or Garcia for Khan next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia has no chance against Khan

And Marquez would get his ass kicked clearly but all the mexicans will boo because thats what they always do

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Garcia has no chance against Khan

And Marquez would get his ass kicked clearly but all the mexicans will boo because thats what they always do
      deal with it, those were mostly American's booing that decision....american's boo. If it was truly all mexicans it would have been whistles, but it was a mixture. everyone thought he lost, boos, whistles, culeroooos all that

Comment

You know who would replace Petersen in a New York second. Prescott or Alvarado. Names that actually mean something at 140. I wish Guerrero wasnt about to fight because I know he would jump at the opportunity to test his skills versus Khan. There one more name whom would love this fight and thats Madina but im pretty sure Khan wants no part of that.

Comment

Can't see Marquez beating Khan, not at this advanced age. Marquez is gonna have to go after him and I see him becoming very fatigued because of it. So the Khan fight is somewhat of a mismatch due to Khan's size, speed and the other is a plain mismatch because Marquez destroys Garcia...

Comment

Makes sense for Garcia to want the fight lose to Khan or lose to Olesgun which would be considered the better option

Comment

I think Marquez has a good chance to beat Khan going by his recent fights. He won't risk the Pacquiao fight to face Khan. I would love to see Khan fight Prescott, Maidana, or Alvarado.

Comment

Would love both fights especially the JMM fight but that won't happen because he's signed with top rank. Garcia will suffice for the WBA, IBF and WBC straps.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                  well bradley already ducked khan so he has to get the belt somehow.
                  Nope, Bradley chose a more worthy opponent....he knew Pac wouldn't cry and go all drama queen-like after he lost.

Comment

Oh please please give me Marquez-Khan. That fight makes my damn mouth water.

Comment

Working...
                    X