Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the best TEAM GOLOVKIN could do was Vanes Martirosyan huh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really CharlO fought the highest ranked contenders 2 earn a shot a GGG. Why would he now drop his status and start over fighting Jacobs or Devery.
    Might mean a slightly bigger payday, but he goes back in the queue.
    I honestly hopes he fights Jacobs so GgG has no excuse not 2 fight him

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      Lol. Dude fights Jacobs and Canelo, top 2 challengers in the division, and signs up for a Canelo rematch. Canelo gets popped for PEDs 3 weeks out and suddenly Golovkin is holding the division hostage.

You trolls really live in your own little world, don't you?
      I agree. Vanes is not as bad as TS is making him out to be. He knocked Andrade down and held him to a close sd. He had a draw with Lara and a very close loss to Jermell Charlo. He has been constantly in training the past two years but had several fights fall through.Those who hate the fight have the option not to watch it.
      Vanes would probably knock out the guy Jermall just knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Science View Post
        I heard that team Golovkin was going to get James Kirkland if they couldn't get Martirosyan.

Thats the best they could do? Vanes was never that good to begin with and his last win was 2016.

I'm tired of a handful of boxers holding divisions hostage. Canelo never fought @ middleweight before the Golovkin bout, and Golovkin fights guys nobody knows or has heard of besides Jacobs and Lemeiux
        "Never that good to begin with" yeah i mean he only fought super competitive fights with 3 of the 4 top guys at 154 and had a draw in one vs LARA. Bruh..YDKSAB.

Comment

Originally posted by Pago007 View Post
          Difference Charlo nor Tank are P4P Top 10. Nor or they not taking fights just waiting on a payday like GGG. If Canelo called right and said don't fight May 5. If u do our rematch is off. I bet the fight be cancelled today
          Actually, that's exactly what Charlo is doing. He's already mandatory, so he's taking all of these stay busy fights, waiting on the GGG shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            "Never that good to begin with" yeah i mean he only fought super competitive fights with 3 of the 4 top guys at 154 and had a draw in one vs LARA. Bruh..YDKSAB.
            Exactly. Thank you.

Comment

I don't think it was the best they could do but it is a safe option for them.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                Who did Charlo and tank just fight? Were you complainung about Them? Was that the best they could do?
                i love how you compare "the best mw of all time pfp king" to 2 guys without even a title

Comment

I'm starting to think now that everyone ggg fight magically becomes a bum.

Comment

Not really CharlO fought the highest ranked contenders 2 earn a shot a GGG. Why would he now drop his status and start over fighting Jacobs or Devery.
                    True. People just have an issue with the WBC's ranking at the time. They had Heiland as the #1 challenger for over 18mths. His only standout fight was against Macklin, a year after GGG embarrassed him. And Centeno - his only notable fight was against julian williams 5 years ago. The Sulecki fight was trash.

So, people have an issue with the WBC ranking these guys so high when they haven't beaten anyone noteworthy enough to earn that title shot.

But, all in all, the rules are the rules. WBC ranked them how they saw fit. So, that's how it goes.

Comment

Alright, you just proved my point.

Comment

Working...
                      X