Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should society do more to combat the bigotry against the Transgender community?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive not got any issue with them. but dont really understand why its something that should be celebrated, that stupid jenner he/she winning woman of the year. getting your dick chopped off isnt something to be proud of at all

Comment

Hey does anyone know who won the 2016 ESPN courage award? Without looking it up.

Yeah, didn't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Hey does anyone know who won the 2016 ESPN courage award? Without looking it up.

Yeah, didn't think so.
        Excellent point.

Comment

Transgender people are not born with any defects or handicaps.

They have had made a life altering decision to switch genders.

Reality is that this is some sick practice.

Rather than pay for the operation they should pay a pyschiatrist to solve their mental health problems.

It is not normal to switch genders and never will be no matter who tells you.

Changing your gender is a lot different than rocking a new hair style or religion.

You are damn right it will freak normal humanity out.

Like i said...they are forcing people to succumb to their sick and twisted and mentally sick way of thinking. They are not born with any handicaps or defects

They need help.

Comment

Stop posting absolute garbage. I'll be off these boards for 3 months come Sunday and I pray you'll be legitimately dead by then.

I blame Reagan though... Closed a lot of mental health institutions in the 80's. Sacrificed society for economics. ****ing fool.
            Part of why the Western world has deteriorating morals and principles today.....

Comment

They already get enough protection and attention. It wasn't too long ago that someone who thought they were of the opposite sex had to go through some rigorous therapy before they would be allowed to get surgery and make the transformation. Today, it's become an indoctrination, a right of passage. It is a simple process and there are scores of doctors who will gladly perform these surgeries and prescribe hormone treatments. There are schools out there that are removing gender language (cannot say him, her, he, she) and confusing impressionable children. There is a definite agenda by militant gays to force this transgender confusion on students at an early age.

Comment

when a society itself is comprised of religious fundamentalists and scripture wielding people - that makes an already difficult thing even more difficult...

Comment

Working...
                X