Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Latino Men Built Tougher Than All Other Races?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hanzgruber View Post
    and dos santos laid him out with a punch lol. He would not hang with boxing champs

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Except dos santos almost already killed him so no not quite
      JDS had to stuff 2 TD attempts to land that overhand right.

basically you have to KO him with the first punch any of the boxers throw... or Cain mauls them. that is the odds.

THe reality is Cain would shoot a low-single like Randy did on Toney where the boxers wouldn't even have a puncher's chance.

people have no clue Dos Santos is a legit MMA champ too who has TDD.

How good is Joshua or Klit's TDD?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        them Latinos are crazy meat eaters. probably important building blocks for protein in the brain. I think it's about cultural diets tbh. Also the Hispanic world eats many soups than what the average American rocks. I know Argentinians make tortilla waffles during Christmas. It's actually pretty good. But Turkish food is #1
        Greek is actually, but I'll be fair and acknowledge that many of Greece's best dishes are Ottoman in origin.

Comment

• latino isn't a race so no

Comment

• Originally posted by mukuro View Post

an alternate theory is that spanish just sounds good with brain damage.
            lmao hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              this has already been proven imo.

statistically speaking, mestizo fighters are the least likely to get brain damaged imo. the proof is in the pudding.

especially considering Duran and Chavez. Those dudes had over 100 fights. and they don't fight defense first.
              Naseem had no real defense (relied on his reflexes) took punches flush by relatively hard hitters - Has no issues.

Carl Froch blocked shots with his head at higher weight levels against fighters who have power - Shows no visible signs of brain damage.

Chris Eubank Snr has been in some serious wars yet he shows no signs of wear and tear.

See its easy to use one or two examples to counter you're argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Spanish rolls off the tongue much easier than English ask them to speak in English they can barely sound words out and look at Brandon rios but I see you gay for the latinos.
                Spanish is the first language I learned, I speak both, English is way easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Spanish is the first language I learned, I speak both, English is way easier.
                  Look at this way kid.. no one ever wrote a world selling novel in Spanish... and I'm pretty sure you don't know half the English language but we don't even have to go there the fact you even think Spanish is harder to learn and speak shows your IQ

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    lol white boys cannot claim toughness.

that downward sloping jaw is genetic.

unless the white dude is eastern euro stock with some mongol ancestry, then he's susceptible to all kinds of horrific KO's.
                    You mean guys like George Chavalo, Kelly Pavlick, Randall "Tex" Cob, Vitali Klitschko, etc etc. Yeah, they had horriible chins.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                      Naseem had no real defense (relied on his reflexes) took punches flush by relatively hard hitters - Has no issues.

Carl Froch blocked shots with his head at higher weight levels against fighters who have power - Shows no visible signs of brain damage.

Chris Eubank Snr has been in some serious wars yet he shows no signs of wear and tear.

See its easy to use one or two examples to counter you're argument.

how many fights have they had?

Comment

Working...
                      X