Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bob Sapp the biggest joke/***** in combat sports?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    you know he takes dives right?

japs love seeing giant black dudes get beat up.

jap mma is famous for this.

mark coleman took a dive against jap wrestling star takada.

next year coleman gets favorable matchups in grand prix tournament.

rampage takes a dive to sakuraba 1st pride fight, bam gets 20 high paying fights with pride including a bunch of soft touches.

don frye let jap judo champ yoshida armbar him and let gary goodridge ko him for gary's retirement fight.
    Hmm, last I checked Mark Coleman was white, as was Don Frye, who was beaten up as you say, by Gary Goodridge who guess what, was black! So what's all this about love seeing black guys beaten up?

Japanese love their fighting but sometimes they like to watch freak shows, like Choi man vs Fedor, nothing about racism! Sapp and Rampage remain huge stars in Japan!

And regarding sapp as a joke, TS seriously should get in in the ring with the guy, it would be an experience! When sapp started mma he was a dangerous mother****er, look at Sapp vs Big Nog! big Nogs neck has never been right since that fight!

Sapp is an idiot but an astute business man, if he knows he can demolish a guy he will but if it's more lucrative or potentially dangerous to him then he ducks out and takes the cash! That Sapp vs Pudd fight was typical sapp dive!

Whatever you think about the guy, he's a 6'5 360lb with abs behemoth who is juiced to the ****! That's dangerous for anybody

Comment

you know he takes dives right?

japs love seeing giant black dudes get beat up.

jap mma is famous for this.

mark coleman took a dive against jap wrestling star takada.

next year coleman gets favorable matchups in grand prix tournament.

rampage takes a dive to sakuraba 1st pride fight, bam gets 20 high paying fights with pride including a bunch of soft touches.

don frye let jap judo champ yoshida armbar him and let gary goodridge ko him for gary's retirement fight.
      And by the way, Rampage took a dive vs Sakuraba!? Hah right, there were far less fixes in Pride than people claim. And I'm willing to bet Sakuraba has never been involved in a fixed fight! That guy is the epitome of a Samurai, he's a guy that would be comfortable making the Lightweight limit (155) but has consistently faced guys that have 30 - 70+ lbs on him!

There's a great video on youtube titled Kazushi Sakuraba, remembering grace I'd advise everyone to watch it!

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
        And by the way, Rampage took a dive vs Sakuraba!? Hah right, there were far less fixes in Pride than people claim. And I'm willing to bet Sakuraba has never been involved in a fixed fight! That guy is the epitome of a Samurai, he's a guy that would be comfortable making the Lightweight limit (155) but has consistently faced guys that have 30 - 70+ lbs on him!

There's a great video on youtube titled Kazushi Sakuraba, remembering grace I'd advise everyone to watch it!
        i know who sakuraba is. i probably saw him fight before you did.

and i think i can tell who is black or white.

just listed several well known pride fixes.

sak was the most pampered and popular pride fighter.

quinton was right after sak's 1st real loss in pride.

they wanted him to look good.

also rampage 1st fight in pride. all part of the deal.

Comment

i know who sakuraba is. i probably saw him fight before you did.

and i think i can tell who is black or white.

just listed several well known pride fixes.

sak was the most pampered and popular pride fighter.

quinton was right after sak's 1st real loss in pride.

they wanted him to look good.

also rampage 1st fight in pride. all part of the deal.
          I'm sure you can tell the difference, but you stated that the japanese love to see big black guys beaten then rolled off two big 'white' guys one of whom was beaten by a big black guy so you were counter productive!

I'm sure you did hear of sakuraba before me, I mean I was 5-6 when he had his first fight, but what does that prove? That you may or may not be older than me, or does watching something first automatically make you an expert?

Now regarding the fixed fights, there for was so,e fixed fights but unless you were a close personal friend of Sakakibara I doubt you could claim fact!

By the way I agree Sakuraba was the most popular in Japan, but that was to be expected, he was a Light/Welter weight fighting Heavyweights! But to claim he was pampered you would have to be deluded and/or have some sort of mental instability, the guy has fought more legitimate murderers than anybody else in MMA history, winning but also savagely losing also!

Comment

Working...
          X