No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho: Canelo Did Great, But I Think Golovkin Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Nacho is very fair and unfairly portrayed as bitter by people who disagree with him.

He’s a smart man and he’s he greatest trainer ever from Mexico and the best trainer in the world the last 30 years period.
    That's not what you were saying when marquez KTFO of pacquiao and left him for dead.

Weren't saying he was in on marquez taking steroids? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      Here comes the "Nacho and Marquez are Mexicans so they decide the fight" crybaby a$$ excuses. Stop crying clown GGG lost.
      your reply made no sense. Is English your 3rd language? Either way, there are 30 plus non Mexicans on press row who scored the fight for ggg. But don't worry, there were 2 who actually scored it for canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
        That's not what you were saying when marquez KTFO of pacquiao and left him for dead.

Weren't saying he was in on marquez taking steroids? Lmao
        Was I? Are you aware that I’m the biggest Marquez fan here and I was at that fight celebrating like crazy? Just like a I went to every Marquez fight.

Point me to where I trashed Marquez - my all-time favorite fighter or Nacho - my all-time favorite trainer.

I’ll bet you a LARGE amount of money I never said such a thing.

Comment

Was I? Are you aware that I’m the biggest Marquez fan here and I was at that fight celebrating like crazy? Just like a I went to every Marquez fight.

Point me to where I trashed Marquez - my all-time favorite fighter or Nacho - my all-time favorite trainer.

They just assume if you're a fan of guys like Loma, then it means you're a Pac fan too. F-cked up logic, I know

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
            I knew Nacho was going to hate on Canelo. Almost every other fighter though Canelo won clearly. Names like:

Andre Ward
            Errol Spence
            Mikey Garcia
            Both Charlos
            Chavez Sr
            Roberto Duran
            The Mayweathers
            The Garcias
            And many more!!
            you threw some extra names in there that didn't say s*** about the fight and then added "and many more" to play it off. 😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
              They just think if you're a fan of guys like Loma, then it means you're a Pac fan too. F-cked up logic, I know
              It’s crazy. That’s when I know these people are just onto their “teams” I get people coming at me saying I love Pacquaio (who I hated lol) and hate Crawford (my favorite current fighter) because I think GGG won or because I think Lomachenko is good at Boxing.

Baffling.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                previous to the fight nacho said he knows canelos family and respects them, nothing negative. he gave his professional analysis of the fight
                Well nacho scored the cotto vs canelo fight for cotto and there was an uproar that he did that because he was biased. Marquez scored that same fight a draw.

Comment

I thought you HATED MexiCANS.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    Well nacho scored the cotto vs canelo fight for cotto and there was an uproar that he did that because he was biased. Marquez scored that same fight a draw.
                    Which is just silly. Cotto lost that fight and his entire head was a big lump afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      Here come the "nacho and Marquez have always hated Canelo" excuses for rationale as to why a top Mexican trainer had Canelo losing.
                      Beristain literally hate Canelo

Thats not a excuse, thats a fact.

Nacho said that Jr would K.O Canelo.

He is idiot when he talk about Nelo

Comment

Working...
                      X