Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder can not beat Tyson Fury on points

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder COULD surprise everyone by fighting like he did in the first Steverne fight.

Comment

I had him down against Ortiz and Washington

Comment

Of course he can't, dude is limited in every sense of the word when it comes to boxing skills. He has somewhat of a decent jab doe

Comment

Sure he could win on points. Just win more rounds than Fury. I understand what this guy is saying and I wish he would not say "you understand what I'm saying" every 5 seconds. He needs to learn how to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            Yes he can if he chooses too. Wilder has never been down on points in a fight. Its just that he always knocks people out instead of going the full rounds.
            His resume is full of cab drivers and police men though, he got touched up when he faced the first decent fighter (Ortiz)

Comment

From eyeonthering - Ortiz fight
              24 cards.
              2 had Wilder ahead
              3 had it draw.
              19 had Ortiz winnign

From eyenothering - Washington fight
              9 cards
              1 had it a draw
              8 had Washington ahead.

More had Wilder ahead in the Spzilka fight, but it wasn't a blowout.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                Yes he can if he chooses too. Wilder has never been down on points in a fight. Its just that he always knocks people out instead of going the full rounds.
                Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                Washington, spilkza and Ortiz most people had them ahead , judges didn't necessarily agree though.
                The ironic thing is that people say Wilder's a bum, yet even against Szpilka, where he was CLEARLY getting outboxed early on, Wilder racks up rounds fairly easily.

Comment

Working...
                X