Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you buy triple glazed windows from Floyd Mayweather JR?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the trustpilot logo in the bottom corner. A company I built in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
      I wouldn't buy anything he was selling. He is too greedy and loves money too much. It would be overpriced and his profit margin too high.

Comment

Funny thing is that there are 2 window replacement advertisements on this page! Lol! They got lifetime warranty too

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          I love the trustpilot logo in the bottom corner. A company I built in the UK
          No way.

Fair play.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            No way.

Fair play.
            Yup - Actually I think I made a thread asking about it back in 2012 or something.

Do you know them?

The old CCO is now the chairman of my current company, Peter Muhlmann the CEO is a personal friend of mine. I opened their UK, U.S and Australian offices.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Yup - Actually I think I made a thread asking about it back in 2012 or something.

Do you know them?

The old CCO is now the chairman of my current company, Peter Muhlmann the CEO is a personal friend of mine. I opened their UK, U.S and Australian offices.
              We don't believe you, you need more people.

Besides trust pilot says the is a trust worthy company.. But the owner has just been fined and arrested.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                We don't believe you, you need more people.

Besides trust pilot says the is a trust worthy company.. But the owner has just been fined and arrested.

Trustpilot is not an authority, it’s sinply a platform allowing users to give their opinion based on actual verified transactions/experiences.

Comment

Working...
                X