No announcement yet.

US withdraws from Iran nuclear deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
    1) As previously stated, that pallet of cash you and Trump keep talking about is their own money that we took, its not coming from our tax dollars. I'd be willing to bet that Trump himself doesn't even know this.
    You're still not getting it. I'm referring to it as a bargaining chip. We had possession of it. We gave it back. As I said; other than Iran's word, we got nothing for the pile of cash.

Originally posted by Lords View Post
    2) Whats sanctions are you referring to? The sanctions being lifted have to do with there oil and exporting to help boost there economy, and I think sanctions on certain individuals, why the fuk do you care so much about this? Sanctions that will still remain involve crazy weaponry.
    Do I really have to cite sources that there were sanctions lifted on Iran as part of the nuclear deal???

3) The Iran deal is done, your mindset is on the stages of negotiations which is over. Only reason why Trump says this is a bad deal is because of the money and because they want regime change, he could give a shlt about any hostages. If he cared about hostages he would have not pulled out of the deal and worked with Iranians to free them on a SEPARATE deal. We were on better terms with Iran since we're slowly lifting sanctions and holding up our end of the deal and in turn they can now get there economy going but we can now kiss that goodbye. Only an idiot would pull out of this deal at this point.
    That doesn't address the meat and potatoes, that we didn't get our hostages back as part of the deal.

Again, other than their word, we got nothing. They got actual concessions; money and lifted sanctions. We got a promise.

Really guys? You really are defending that??

Comment

• US got the hostages back

1bad making stuff up as usual

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        You're still not getting it. I'm referring to it as a bargaining chip. We had possession of it. We gave it back. As I said; other than Iran's word, we got nothing for the pile of cash.
        What do you mean we got nothing? Its a NUCLEAR DEAL to prevent nuclear weapons from being made, THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE DEAL. IAEA inspections are being done and Iran is passing 100% of them. And stop with the money argument, because it isn't even an argument.

And the rest of what you said I already answered in my previous post. I didn't say no sanctions are being lifted, they are, reread my previous post about them. The sanctions being lifted are pitty sanctions to help there economy. If Trump was so worried about the hostages (he's not), he would be negotiated for there release while we're on good terms with Iran. Throw that out the door now due to stupidity.
        Last edited by Lords; 05-12-2018, 05:17 PM. Reason: asd

Comment

What do you mean we got nothing?
          That we got nothing solid. Nothing actual. They got actual concessions, we released their money (by y'alls logic) and cut sanctions. We didn't even get our hostages back.

All we got is a promise.

Don't you get that??

Its a NUCLEAR DEAL to prevent nuclear weapons from being made, THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE DEAL. IAEA inspections are being done and Iran is passing 100% of them.
          Yes, and so was the North Korea nuclear deal.

And again I point out, that didn't work out too well, and it was the same type people who gave us that deal that gave us the Iran nuclear deal.

So again, we gave up solid concessions, and only got a promise in return.

Why is this obvious fact not being accepted by your side?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            That we got nothing solid. Nothing actual. They got actual concessions, we released their money (by y'alls logic) and cut sanctions. We didn't even get our hostages back.

All we got is a promise.

Don't you get that??

Yes, and so was the North Korea nuclear deal.

And again I point out, that didn't work out too well, and it was the same type people who gave us that deal that gave us the Iran nuclear deal.

So again, we gave up solid concessions, and only got a promise in return.

Why is this obvious fact not being accepted by your side?
            The whole point of this deal is about Nukes. Hey Iran, if you stop any type of nuclear missile production and give up your sovereignty we'll lift sanctions so you can get your economy going, oh and guess what? We'll give you your own money back that we stole from you guys too! <-That in essence is the whole Iran deal. There is no "promise" because IAEA inspectors have 24/7 access. A promise would be if they gave there word and we had no access to verify there word.

Who gives a shlt about NK, thats a different topic and is different than the Iran situation on many levels so you can't put the two in the same boat just because Nukes are involved.

Again for the 3rd time, if Trump was so adamant about hostages he would be negotiating for there release right now (before he ended then deal), which has NOTHING to do with the Iran Nuclear Deal. Why can't you understand this? The only reason why Trump doesn't like the deal is because of the money. He talks more about the money then he does about the hostages and he's so stupid that he probably doesn't even know realize that we're paying Iran with there own money. He thinks that money is from our tax dollars.

Comment

1) As previously stated, that pallet of cash you and Trump keep talking about is their own money that we took, its not coming from our tax dollars. I'd be willing to bet that Trump himself doesn't even know this.

2) Whats sanctions are you referring to? The sanctions being lifted have to do with there oil and exporting to help boost there economy, and I think sanctions on certain individuals, why the fuk do you care so much about this? Sanctions that will still remain involve crazy weaponry.

3) The Iran deal is done, your mindset is on the stages of negotiations which is over. Only reason why Trump says this is a bad deal is because of the money and because they want regime change, he could give a shlt about any hostages. If he cared about hostages he would have not pulled out of the deal and worked with Iranians to free them on a SEPARATE deal. We were on better terms with Iran since we're slowly lifting sanctions and holding up our end of the deal and in turn they can now get there economy going but we can now kiss that goodbye. Only an idiot would pull out of this deal at this point.

Blah blah blah.....

Who paid Iran and got no hostages?

“First make a deal, then on the 2nd deal get hostages”. Lmao what a cuck

What was the purpose of the first deal? What did we gain?

Why would you need separate deals unless you a bytch cuck?

Answer please
              Last edited by Sugar Adam Ali; 05-12-2018, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Blah blah blah.....

Answer please
                The hostages were released and Iran doesn’t have nukes so ......

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Blah blah blah.....

Answer please
                  You need a separate deal because the Iran deal was done 3 years ago that didn't include hostages, are you too stupid to realize this? You don't bring up a previously done deal that happened 3 years ago and say "You know what? this doesn't include hostages I'm ripping it up". That makes ZERO sense and you're probably too stupid to understand that.

Comment

The whole point of this deal is about Nukes......
                    And North Korea agreed to inspections, until they didn't agree with them and kicked out the inspectors and built nukes.

Are you guys stuck on stupid here by not realizing that bad people lie, and the Iranians are bad people just as the North Koreans were???

Comment

You need a separate deal because the Iran deal was done 3 years ago that didn't include hostages, are you too stupid to realize this? You don't bring up a previously done deal that happened 3 years ago and say "You know what? this doesn't include hostages I'm ripping it up". That makes ZERO sense and you're probably too stupid to understand that.
                      Oh Lord.

The point is the hostages should have been freed before we even went to the table. You know, like Trump just did with North Korea.

But let's say you missed that chance. You have a second chance to get our people back.....

You then negotiate a deal with people holding your people hostage, and whatever deal you don't make doesn't include your people's release. What kind of stupid is that???

Comment

Working...
                      X