Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will this guy commit a Murder-suicide or just straight Murder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    That's just inconceivable to me.

If I had a son and he said he was gay or a tranny, I'd beat the living hell out of him. That's just how I was raised.
    no messing around.

Comment

he only has himself to blame, he raised them and he should have nipped it in the bud. His fault for raising them to be a fairy. Seeds like that dont grow overnight, there must have been warning signs. As the other poster should, he should have attacked the child at an earlier stage.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        he only has himself to blame, he raised them and he should have nipped it in the bud. His fault for raising them to be a fairy. Seeds like that dont grow overnight, there must have been warning signs. As the other poster should, he should have attacked the child at an earlier stage.
        Maybe he is an absentee dad, so mom is rebelling by ****ing up the kids. Women are spiteful like that, and they take no prisoners to get back at the men. Even the kids become collateral damage when mommy wage her psychological warfare on the dad.
        Last edited by megas30; 12-30-2017, 04:40 PM.

Comment

neither, he will transition himself shortly after a full meltdown.

Why not treat himself to a big set of double D juggs and a nice minge after his family goes full ****** PC snowflake spastics??

He certainly wouldnt want to play with that whale of a wifes minge n juggs ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            Maybe he is an absent dad, so mom is rebelling by ****ing up the kids. Women are spiteful like that, and they take no prisoners to get back at the men. Even the kids become collateral damage when mommy wage her psychological warfare on the dad.
            yeah, you might be right.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
              LOL, that's it right there

Comment

He's gonna have a daughter now. It's not that bad, he can do 'father-daughter stuff' like girl scouts, dancing lessons, dress up as princess, etc.

Comment

He didn't have to, as it was never there in the first place.

I addressed that earlier.

You're again not keeping up here.
                  I'm sure you don't have any kids or else you wouldn't have made that statement. Once you have a child your love for that child is stronger than any hate you have for certain lifestyle

Comment

Something cathartic about looking at those pics It's like our society in a nutshell. All the man can do is shrug as these idiots around him shit the bed.

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                    Love that scene. I need to watch the Sopranos again.

Comment

That's just inconceivable to me.

If I had a son and he said he was gay or a tranny, I'd beat the living hell out of him. That's just how I was raised.
                      You’re an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X