Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best way to commit suicide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

larryx is the weakest dude here, weaker than the hoericans who post here (yea yea i know im shocked too), I remember when he used to call into the boxing talk show I/We used to host and I would abuse this clown, he didnt know **** about boxing without some time and google, boxrec to bail him out on the spot he was a stuttering idiot.

Comment

Lay off the crack Larry.

Comment

this is piss poor trolling larry smh

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
          larryx is the weakest dude here, weaker than the hoericans who post here (yea yea i know im shocked too), I remember when he used to call into the boxing talk show I/We used to host and I would abuse this clown, he didnt know **** about boxing without some time and google, boxrec to bail him out on the spot he was a stuttering idiot.
          whats this!?!?!...

Comment

Best way is not doing it. Come on man.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Larry, you have life insurance don't you? I don't think the policy pays death benefits in the event of suicide (correct me if I'm wrong)? Think about your kids, bro
              LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. Damn you funny.

Comment

Originally posted by KovalevGGG View Post
                look at what obama has done to his own people hold on trump will bring back jobs give him a chance.
                Hey stupid. Trump is in a 1000times better position going into the presidency than what Obama inherited.

The economy is the best it has been in 20 years and the unemployment rate is at its lowest point in I don't know how many years.

So if Trump doesn't keep the good karma up that Obama set up for him, then what?

Comment

Crap your pants and sit in it until it slowly rots through your flesh and you die of septic shock, best way to go

Comment

Epic stuff, Ty,lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Larry, you have life insurance don't you? I don't think the policy pays death benefits in the event of suicide (correct me if I'm wrong)? Think about your kids, bro
                      the kids he kidnapped.

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      whats this!?!?!...

we used to do a talkshoe, before a fight and/or after a fight, was fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X