If you think boxingscene is full of ******s, check this out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you think boxingscene is full of ******s, check this out

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107926751

of all the threads you pick that random ass one? bb.com used to be funny as hell with some epic threads.. per capita this place is way dumber than the misc

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      of all the threads you pick that random ass one? bb.com used to be funny as hell with some epic threads.. per capita this place is way dumber than the misc
      This is the only forum I frequent on a regular basis, I found that BB thread by accident. If you know better and funnier ones, post them.

Comment

If I go every other day I will be at the gym 4-5 times a week, is that over training?

Oh my

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          If I go every other day I will be at the gym 4-5 times a week, is that over training?

Oh my
          It gets better, keep reading

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            This is the only forum I frequent on a regular basis, I found that BB thread by accident. If you know better and funnier ones, post them.
            theres so many.. some of the best ones just got too big and were deleted sadly

but heres a nice collection of some http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148748763

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              theres so many.. some of the best ones just got too big and were deleted sadly

but heres a nice collection of some http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148748763
              From the 'post your most socially awkward moment ever' thread:

Just last weekend...

Was at a bar, everyone was stupid drunk...it was like 2am. It was real dark inside, started grinding with a chick. We were dancing for like 10 mins, grinding on each other etc.
              She starts feeling me up and then screams. Turns out it was a real skinny guy and he thought I was a chick (started grabbing my chest and musta thought they were girls boobs idk how tho)

Comment

Didn't that thread go viral? I remember reading it before yet i have never been on that site as a member.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  From the 'post your most socially awkward moment ever' thread:

the
                  Things We Do or Have Done That We Would Never Tell Anyone IRL thread has some crazy ass weird stories

Comment

Hahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X