Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better ring IQ - Executioner, Money or Dinamita?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Money. I'm a fan of Bhop but Money has the slightly better boxing brain. P4p h2:, Money wins against any version of Hopkins and I know that's not popular but oh well. Jmm third of those two of course.

Comment

Floyd by a mile. His resume ****s all over the other two and hes the only one that hasnt been whooped by lesser opponents.

Could you imagine floyd loosing to Dawson and Taylor? lol NEVER in a million years.

Of course the poll is schooled, who has the most jealous haters out of the 3? Money, people cant stand that he is that good and that undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Lets see if he's still jumping weightclasses and knocking out ATG's when he's 39 or in his 40's. Although Floyd is displaying ring smarts by ducking any possible threat and fighting fighters at the right time.
        Actually floyd has the exact style and work ethic to be doing this about as long as Hopkins has.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
          Money. I'm a fan of Bhop but Money has the slightly better boxing brain. P4p h2:, Money wins against any version of Hopkins and I know that's not popular but oh well. Jmm third of those two of course.
          You're almost certainly right that p4p, h2h Mayweather would beat Hopkins prime for prime. That's not because his ring IQ is superior though, that's because Mayweather is a much more naturally gifted fighter than Hopkins ever was.

Comment

All have a high ring IQ but JMM is the cleaner fighter when it comes to tactics and antics.

Comment

Floyd over Hopkins and both a good deal over JMM. Juan is smart but lets be real. Ive seen him get hit with the same punch over & over again and not be able to adjust.

Just because Floyd is a fast and a great athlete doesnt mean he should be penalyzed when it comes to smart. No one makes better in ring adjustments. Hopkins is great at executing a game plan. Floyd can have a game plan, its not working, and then change on the fly to something else without any hesitation.

In every Hopkins fight its pretty much the same from start to finish weather it be good or bad but there have been a number of Floyd fights where he was behind or even with a guy and then changes plans or adjust and takes over

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                Floyd over Hopkins and both a good deal over JMM. Juan is smart but lets be real. Ive seen him get hit with the same punch over & over again and not be able to adjust.

Just because Floyd is a fast and a great athlete doesnt mean he should be penalyzed when it comes to smart. No one makes better in ring adjustments. Hopkins is great at executing a game plan. Floyd can have a game plan, its not working, and then change on the fly to something else without any hesitation.

In every Hopkins fight its pretty much the same from start to finish weather it be good or bad but there have been a number of Floyd fights where he was behind or even with a guy and then changes plans or adjust and takes over
                I'm going to have to agree with this. As much as I love BHop. I don't see his ring IQ being better than Floyds. Floyd has speed and athleticism, but I never let those overshadow his ring IQ. It's just when it comes to ring IQ's, BHops is more noticeable, simply because he doesn't have the speed, power and great athleticism. All he has is good fundamentals and good ring IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  Floyd by a mile. His resume ****s all over the other two and hes the only one that hasnt been whooped by lesser opponents.

Could you imagine floyd loosing to Dawson and Taylor? lol NEVER in a million years.

Of course the poll is schooled, who has the most jealous haters out of the 3? Money, people cant stand that he is that good and that undefeated.
                  lol honestly I see mayweather losing soon if he fights Top competition back to back. I'm not hating I just see it happening. But I can be proved wrong

Comment

i'll go with Floyd on this one, B-hop second and Ward third then maybe Marquez =)

Comment

I already made a thread saying Floyd has a higher ring IQ. I'm still saying Floyd has a higher ring IQ.

Comment

Working...
                      X