• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao

All the info getting released now.... witchhunt confirmed

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Gotcha. So it's the usual total vs per capita argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Lmao

What info is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Gotcha. So it's the usual total vs per capita argument.
          Ahh, the bullshit per capita argument when it comes to CO2...

All in all the US, as a country, in 2017, reduced its CO2 emissions the most, by 40 million tons, while the European Union, the cunts who are pushing the Paris accords the most, increased their emission by over 40 million tons...

I'll give India a pass because it's really booming and they're developing, but China totally does not give a shit about the planet, increasing their usage by over 120 million tons.

But hey, at least their signature is on that document, right, that's what really matters...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Lmao

Ah, but the excuses from the superfans should be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              What info is that?
              Enough to make a big booboo for Mueller and the deep state's credibility...

resident Trump on Monday ordered the declassification of several key documents related to the FBI investigation of Russian actions during the 2016 presidential election, including 21 pages of an application for a renewed surveillance warrant against former campaign aide Carter Page, and text messages from disgraced FBI figures Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said Trump had ordered the documents released by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) and the Justice Department "[a]t the request of a number of committees of Congress, and for reasons of transparency."

The documents to be declassified also include all FBI reports on interviews with Justice Department official Bruce Ohr and all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all other applications to surveil Carter Page.

Trump also ordered the Justice Department to release text messages from a number of the key players in the Russia investigation "without redaction" -- including Ohr, Strzok, Lisa Page, former FBI Director James Comey and former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCab
              http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...sia-probe.html

Trump orders declassification of surveillance application, release of Comey texts.

The move also includes an effort to reveal the details of Bruce Ohr’s interviews connected to the Russia investigation.
              https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...y-texts-826304

Comment

• Irrelevant, but interesting.

"In her book, Stormy Daniels also delivers a below-the-belt blow to the size-obsessed Trump, describing his genitals in lurid detail. She says his ***** is “smaller than average,” but “not freakishly small.”
                “He knows he has an unusual *****,” Daniels claims. “It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool…
                “I lay there, annoyed that I was getting f—– by a guy with Yeti pubes and a d— like the mushroom character in Mario Kart …
                “It may have been the least impressive sex I’d ever had, but clearly, he didn’t share that opinion,” Daniels continues."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  Irrelevant, but interesting.

"In her book, Stormy Daniels also delivers a below-the-belt blow to the size-obsessed Trump, describing his genitals in lurid detail. She says his ***** is “smaller than average,” but “not freakishly small.”
                  “He knows he has an unusual *****,” Daniels claims. “It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool…
                  “I lay there, annoyed that I was getting f—– by a guy with Yeti pubes and a d— like the mushroom character in Mario Kart …
                  “It may have been the least impressive sex I’d ever had, but clearly, he didn’t share that opinion,” Daniels continues."
                  LOL yeah interesting talking about another mans pee pee.
                  Is this whore for real? She got paid for sex and complains about it. Gotta love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Thank you, sir.
                    I’ll second what 1bad65 said, you are killing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      I’ll second what 1bad65 said, you are killing it.
                      Thanks Z, respect.

Comment

Working...
                      X