Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: Terence Crawford is already one of the best welterweights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
    The fact that you can't see what makes Bud such a good boxer shows how little insight you have into the sport. I'd suggest watching something with much less subtlety and nuance. WWE perhaps?
    It's ABSURD how underrated Crawford is here for some psuedo-political reasons, lol. Bud is easily a top 2 boxer in the sport, dude picks these people to pieces with boxing skills every single time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
      Yeah as long as he stays away from Spence
      I think Spence is the one who will be staying away from Crawford, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Bob Arum already put out the duck for a Spence fight. Needs to be a 500k ppv, probably build a stadium, and some other lame ****. . Keep riding the bum beater train though. Hell, one day Bob might let Crawford finally fight an active A class opponent at welterweight. Until then Crawford ain't one of the best welterweights. Horn, Benavidez, and the next bum the WBO will sanction for Bob Arum is pretty lousy for a supposed "top welterweight" .

Eye test doe. Skills from eye test doe. Weak multi weight champ doe. Undisputed at weak 140lbs. doe.

Is it too much to ask of a supposed p4p fighter to fight quality opponents? Plenty of hype jobs get exposed when they step up in class and/or can't weight bully.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Go **** yourself you casual ****. Your eye test doesn't prove ****... a resume and actually fighting top guys does. Crawford has a garbage resume and hasn't fought a single active A class or higher opponent his size. I can't help these facts don't line up with your delusion. I like fighters that are resume proven and not some hype job beating bums... but da eye test doe
          Oh, I see. You like to have all the bulls eyes 5 feet away and have a shot gun. Makes sense. People that lack the ability to think for themselves and not be “spoon fed” what comes out of there mouth is rare. Keep believing your special cause your mama told you so.
          Looser

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Oh boy...another "good" fighter hyped up by Top Rank's master hype Bob Arum. Crawford has fought NO ONE at 147 to think he will beat spence, Garcia, portia or any of the other top WW. So like all of the other Top Rank fighters...he's going to keep talking **** and calling out Al Haymon fighters but keep fighting bums or other Top Rank Fighters

Comment

Working...
            X