Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Can Only Shut Golovkin's Mouth - With a KO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do we gotta do for you to shut your mouth DLH

Comment

Well I guess GGG is going to be talking for a very long time after this victory then, LMAO.

Comment

Just keep digging that grave deeper Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
          I watched the first fight again tonight. Ridiculous scoring. Byrd just giving every round to Clenelo. Trella gave the 7th to Clenelo when even Byrd scored that one right. One of only two rounds she gave to GGG. Canelo was exhausted after round four. Spent probably 75% of the fight retreating after the 4th due to fatigue. Hope this fight has a legit ending whichever way it goes.
          Pednelo roubds 1-3 and 10, 12. What you give GGG every rounds???

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
            Has anyone heard anything about vada testing so far? I know they said Canelo signed up for 24/7 testing but it's been oddly quiet regarding whether anyone has been tested. As promotors, it'd be golden boys job to be shouting out that Canelo has been getting tested since may and that he's been negative. If nobody has been tested for more than a month already, it's essentially pointless.
            Last I heard he got tested a few times? I agree they should be making comments everytime he gets tested?

But dont know if they can post it or not?? Might be something they can legally

Comment

I thought Canelo won the first fight and I think he will win the rematch

Comment

Alvacheat and his team and Oscar the cross dressing drug addict should just shut up and come on fight night. None of this talk is going to put any fear in GGG, because this guy doesn’t have a conscious. He actually wants a “big drama show.” In other words; this guy wants to be in a dangerous fight. He is hoping Alvacheat wants to knock him out, he actually gets excited about it. But this will be a boring boxing match just like the first one. Alavacheat will look more like Lance Armstrong, on the bike all night long with PEDS in his body and lying about them-CTFU!!!!!! And The only thing Alvacheat will KO is some more contaminated meat, seasoned by PEDS...f......loser....CTFU!!!!
                Last edited by markther; 07-02-2018, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  GGG IS TOO slow
                  All you Canelo fans say the funny ****. cause GGG fought Mexican style and Canelo ran the whole fight chicken style.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxinghero1 View Post
                    I thought Canelo won the first fight and I think he will win the rematch
                    I guarantee you we’re gonna see a different Canelo now his been caught cheating, GGG will KO him this time. You clearly didn't watch the first fight, lol.

Comment

Oscar became a good promoter since a midget bludgeoned him into retirement at the age of 35.

Comment

Working...
                      X