Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Promoters Won't Take Risks, We Think of Fans First

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG -3000 to beat Vanes

$1,000 pays you $33.33
    96.77% chance of winning

Danny Garcia -1200 to beat Rod Salka

$1,000 pays you $83.33
    92.31% chance of winning

GGG just fought in one of the biggest MISMATCHES in the last 10 years! Heck Top 10 for the last 25 years!

Why no FKN articles like this writeen???

Danny Garcia's Brutal KO over Rod Salka Proves Fight Never Should Have Happened

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-have-happened

Danny Garcia vs. Rod Salka and the Broken Sport of Boxing
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...port-of-boxing

Comment

"In today's boxing landscape, a lot of the other promoters.. it's not that they are afraid, but they are not taking risks to make the best fights for the public - because they may lose their fighter. It's not our case.. if our fighter is ready for a championship fight or to fight with the best in the world..." - Oscar

Yeah, he's talking about MatchRoom!

May 7, 2018:

Anthony Joshua should consider waiting 12 months before fighting Deontay Wilder in a world heavyweight title unification fight, according to Barry Hearn...

“The Deontay Wilder fight, if I was Anthony Joshua, I’d be leaving that for a little while. Not because I’m worried about Deontay Wilder but at this moment in time maybe I’m looking at 500,000 to 600,000 pay-per-view buyers. In a year, done properly I might be looking at two million, two and a half million pay-per-view buyers.”

https://www.boxingscene.com/barry-he...ns-why--127935

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        And who did GGG just fight?? Fans like you SUK! You suk GGG Ballz and praise his SHT fights and then get pissed at Canelo for 3 fights. 1 was GGG's DREAM fight RTARD!
        wow you love Canelo so much you're incapable of debating without getting emotional. Is this post about gggs level of opposition? No, it's about Oscar saying he gives fans the fights they want and for close to 2 yrs, he pretended that he wanted to make a fight that he really didn't. Ggg was always the biggest money option for canelo and that fight was on the table for a while before they finally took it. Ggg didn't have a bigger money option than Canelo but still did fight jacobs, who happens to be a bigger threat than anyone canelo has faced. You're the worst kind of fan. You operate with blind love instead of common sense.

Comment

GGG -3000 to beat Vanes

$1,000 pays you $33.33
          96.77% chance of winning

Danny Garcia -1200 to beat Rod Salka

$1,000 pays you $83.33
          92.31% chance of winning

GGG just fought in one of the biggest MISMATCHES in the last 10 years! Heck Top 10 for the last 25 years!

Why no FKN articles like this writeen???

Danny Garcia's Brutal KO over Rod Salka Proves Fight Never Should Have Happened

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-have-happened

Danny Garcia vs. Rod Salka and the Broken Sport of Boxing
          https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...port-of-boxing
          I don't care what the odds say, none of those matches were worse than Canelo vs khan. A damn lineal mw champion fighting a guy who was dropped 6 times and kod unconscious as a light weight.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
            I don't care what the odds say, none of those matches were worse than Canelo vs khan. A damn lineal mw champion fighting a guy who was dropped 6 times and kod unconscious as a light weight.
            Khan has some of fastest hands in boxing. And a lot of ppl felt he would beat Brook. Or at least give him a good fight.

Canelo to beat Amir Khan

86.67% to win
            $1000 pays out $153.85

GGG to beat Brook
            88.24% to win
            $1000 pays out $133.33

Now what??? Be a HYPOCRITE like always...

Comment

wow you love Canelo so much you're incapable of debating without getting emotional. Is this post about gggs level of opposition? No, it's about Oscar saying he gives fans the fights they want and for close to 2 yrs, he pretended that he wanted to make a fight that he really didn't. Ggg was always the biggest money option for canelo and that fight was on the table for a while before they finally took it. Ggg didn't have a bigger money option than Canelo but still did fight jacobs, who happens to be a bigger threat than anyone canelo has faced. You're the worst kind of fan. You operate with blind love instead of common sense.
              And your love for some GGGood Dic is too close to your face and blocking your view of being fair and unbiased
              Last edited by Shadoww702; 06-30-2018, 07:32 AM.

Comment

GGG fans LOVE to bring up Khan!

Khan was only a -650 underdog who went up 8 lbs.

Brook was a -750 underdog who went up the FULL 13 lbs.

GGG Fans = Biggest Hypocrites

GGG Fans can lie but numbers never lie

Comment

And your love for some GGGood Dic is too close to your face and blocking your view of being fair and unbiased
                  good job showing that you're incapable of providing a real response to what I wrote. Tbh, I don't care if ggg loses any fight, other than vs canelo. I'd pull for both jacobs and charlo over him. Reason I want him to beat is because Canelo is an entitled fighter who always gets the judges help when it matters and he's now a proven cheater, and who really likes cheaters in sports? But aside from all that, I want fans like you to be miserable because your tendency to defend him and take it personal is so obnoxious, and I know that you'd cry yourself to sleep if he lost.

Comment

Khan has some of fastest hands in boxing. And a lot of ppl felt he would beat Brook. Or at least give him a good fight.

Canelo to beat Amir Khan

86.67% to win
                    $1000 pays out $153.85

GGG to beat Brook
                    88.24% to win
                    $1000 pays out $133.33

Now what??? Be a HYPOCRITE like always...
                    again I don't care about odds, I'm talking about reality and the reality is, all Canelo would need to do is land 1 semi decent punch and khan was done. Debating with you is like debating with a child. Not even worth doing but it's entertaining at times. Your response to what I say about canelo is to say "wahhh, but what about what ggg did?? I hate you". My original comment was about canelo not fighting ggg and taking 3 lame lesser money fights vs inferior competition. That's just the truth, as much as you may hate it.

Comment

good job showing that you're incapable of providing a real response to what I wrote. Tbh, I don't care if ggg loses any fight, other than vs canelo. I'd pull for both jacobs and charlo over him. Reason I want him to beat is because Canelo is an entitled fighter who always gets the judges help when it matters and he's now a proven cheater, and who really likes cheaters in sports? But aside from all that, I want fans like you to be miserable because your tendency to defend him and take it personal is so obnoxious, and I know that you'd cry yourself to sleep if he lost.
                      Why would I cry? I dont even think I gave Pednelo 1 round against Floyd and Scored the 1st fight 7-5 GGG.

Canelo is also on strike 2 with me.

1. With that BS MexiCANS don't F around. Then fighting Khan (Which I bought because who doesnt like seeing Khan get KTFO) but mostly fighting Liam Smith. Which to this day have never seen that fight

2. The PED BS!

3. Would of been if he fought Spike. But he didn't

Some of my favorite boxers have loses. Im not a casual fan that cares about that 0 like you do. If a fighter fights the best consistently Im a HUGE fan and here is my $$$$.

Comment

Working...
                      X