Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn sent the contract to Wilder 3 days late. Now he's ignoring Wilder's emails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    I'm not making excuses. I'm waiting for your arrangement. You just keep talking and talking.

Do something
    No wonder you love Hearn. You refuse to say whether you've accepted the financial proposal, then complain when I don't proceed with the deal you refuse to say if you're accepting.

Which bet have you accepted? Which escrow service would you like us to use?

Comment

Whichever bet you want, just send it.
      My preference is the 1 million dollar bet on who has the higher net worth.

We'll obviously need to draw up contracts and agree upon the accounting firm conducting the audit.

But both of us should put our million in escrow before we waste time with anything else. Let's agree on an escrow service and make the arrangements for each of us to put up our million.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        My preference is the 1 million dollar bet on who has the higher net worth.

We'll obviously need to draw up contracts and agree upon the accounting firm conducting the audit.

But both of us should put our million in escrow before we waste time with anything else. Let's agree on an escrow service and make the arrangements for each of us to put up our million.
        Okay please go ahead and draw up the terms for the contract and send me a term sheet.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          No wonder you love Hearn. You refuse to say whether you've accepted the financial proposal, then complain when I don't proceed with the deal you refuse to say if you're accepting.

Which bet have you accepted? Which escrow service would you like us to use?
          1million - You're the expert right? You choose. I'm good with anything.

Comment

• LacedUp and WBC WBA IBF need to take this squabbling to pm.

Comment

But you're walking around complaining every day that AJ didn't accept 50m with no negotiation and "no reason to meet" in 24 hours.

You've literally moaned about it in this very thread.

So how can you accuse others of hypocrisy?
              he messed up with saying "give me 50 mil and ill sign tomorrow" so im going to throw it out there when i can, those were his words mate

Comment

Working...
              X