No announcement yet.

Stiverne: "I'd Never Step-Aside From Wilder Fight For Even $10 MILLION, Hearn!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    With the Bernard situation I can't blame him. Let's see how this goes with his "big announcement"
    The Bernard situation !?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      The Bernard situation !?
      If the WBC force their mandatory on Wilder. He can either keep the belt and fight Bernard or drop it to make more money against Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        The rematch should be a much closer fight, Stiverne had a major off-night first time around imo. Wilder's jab looked very impressive in that fight but I'm starting to believe that Stiverne's poor health just made the jab look better than it really is. Personally I cant wait to find out, bring on the rematch asap!
        That fight took years off Stiverne's career. I was just watching the replay and that dude took some serous punishment. I don't know how he was still standing. I think he will get seriously hurt in a rematch.

Comment

If the WBC force their mandatory on Wilder. He can either keep the belt and fight Bernard or drop it to make more money against Whyte.
          Bermane Stiverne, aha... had no idea then.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
            Bermane Stiverne, aha... had no idea then.
            Trust me am on Wilder as*! But am waiting to see what the WBC does regarding enforcing Bernard because it looked like they will. But after his mandatory is out of the way he has zero excuses.

Comment

Trust me am on Wilder as*! But am waiting to see what the WBC does regarding enforcing Bernard because it looked like they will. But after his mandatory is out of the way he has zero excuses.
              I've minimal interest in a Stiverne or Whyte fight I do however like the idea of him getting his mandatory out of the way then if Whyte brings Joshua then I'm all for it, I expect Parker will get that fight now though as it looks like Bellew will face Ward in the U.K.

Comment

Working...
              X