No announcement yet.

Prescott robbed....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescott robbed....

Just pathetic. Atlas knows his boxing but today both were biased, Garcia got his ears boxed off and dropped in the 9th. This is just disgusting. Now Prescott's career takes a hit because of corruption. I love the sport of boxing but stuff like this really takes away from watching the sport because you know the right fighter might not always actually win.

I didn't think he boxed the ears off Garcia... It was a close fight..

Neither looked good

Comment

aweful desicion

Comment

Loaded, your my dude bro, and maybe it wasnt a Garcia win I'd call it a draw at worse but Prescott's losses to Mitchell, and McCloskey followed by the beating Alvarado gave him secured his spot in the lower tiers of boxings one's to watch.

His only claim to fame was Khan and ever since he's done nothing my friend.

Comment

Yeah, Atlas was slurping Garcia's balls bad, but ultimately the right guy won. Only gave Prescott the first 3 rounds and the KD round.

Comment

I found the commentary disturbing too

Comment

I had Prescott winning 6 rounds to 4, with the 9th being a 10-8 round. Pretty clear win.

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              Yeah, Atlas was slurping Garcia's balls bad, but ultimately the right guy won. Only gave Prescott the first 3 rounds and the KD round.
              That means you scored it a draw...

Comment

I don't like throwing around robbery but Prescott clearly won that fight.

Comment

Prescott got the 1st rd clear, rd 2 & 3 could go either way. He got a 10-8 rd in the 9th. Overall Prescott got beat up! The right guy won clearly!

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
                    I had Prescott winning 6 rounds to 4, with the 9th being a 10-8 round. Pretty clear win.

That means you scored it a draw...
                    That means you can't score fights.. Doc sleep had it 6-4 or 96-94 with the knockdown making it 95-94 not a draw

Comment

Working...
                    X