Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do transgender people have mental health issues?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is absolutely no doubt that they have mental issues, as does anyone who deviates from the sex assigned to them, and to a lesser degree as do gay people.

Comment

There are some biological anomolies, people born without clear male/female anatomies (sometimes this is at the chromosomal-level; XXY or XYY).

There's potentially a legitimate therapeutic role of medicine here in the way of gender.

In the overwhelming majority of cases, yeah they're sick as hell.

And they've also hijacked our social institutions.

"Equal protection under the law", which is suppose to make it a crime to deny equal justice to blacks, basically (hah, that's really working out); has been used to demand complete "equality" across broad spectrums.

So now an average woman is supposed to be just as good at mining granite by hand; as a large man is supposed to be at hand-sewing uniforms, or something; and there is supposed to be no difference between any people, at all.

Social theories that wouldn't pass the laugh test among a classroom of second graders (who haven't been indoctrinated in the very same social pseudoscience) shouldn't be considered seriously; yet they predominate.

Western Civilization really is on the brink of collapse, I'm afraid. It's not because other civs are coming up and taking our jobs, it's because other civs are showing up to the proverbial 'workplace', to find vast societies of utter morons, who can't even tie their own shoes, and who can't decide to take a shit without being told to.
      Last edited by Drunken Cat; 08-26-2017, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Oh yeah, Europe is also fucked because it's under barbarian invasion.

The bad news is there's nothing they can do to stop it, because at its core it's a progression of demographic factors, which are common to all rich countries.

Among the 'early developers' (basically Western Europe, the US, Canada, Australia/NZ, Japan), the US is the only one with a growing population, and it's attributable to immigrants and their offspring (mostly from Latin America).

The same trends are occurring in Japan, Europe, and North America in the way of demographic shift. The impetus is mostly economic in nature. Immigrants are basically supplementing the thinner younger generations; a process which is largely catalyzed by the aging baby boomers.

For the Arab world, Europe is the closest/most accessible destination. Migrants to Europe, and those to the US from Latin America; or to Japan from other Asian countries, or from Brazil and it's neighbors; basically serve the same broad economic functions. The legal apparatuses (as well as physical barriers, etc.) the migrants face are relevant, but not critical.

For Europe, things don't seem to bode too well.

The modern version of Outremer is not likely to be around for the long haul either, though it may (or may not) survive each our life times.

Comment

Without a question, most of them are sexual abuse victims.

Comment

Those mentally ill freaks can shove whatever they want up their azzes, just keep it away from me & mine!
            Shaolin Sword, punchr ( you might have changed so not 100 percent you are still a freak )

Comment

A dude who thinks he's a chick and chick who thinks she's a dude.

Duh

It's not like being gay.

If you a dude who like dick or chick who likes muff diving.....

That's all about preference.

Now having a dick and thinking you're a girl. Well that's cuckoo shiet if u ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                There is absolutely no doubt that they have mental issues, as does anyone who deviates from the sex assigned to them, and to a lesser degree as do gay people.
                I got no problem with gays.

Whatever they like. Free country.

Some guys like skinny girls, fat girls, meaty girls.

If some like dudes, that's on them.

Everyone got different taste.

Gays however know they're a dude or a chick that just like same sex.

Comment

of course...

Comment

Is there a mental problem if i think im a fire breathing dragon who can fly and jump out of my window? Or those grown men who think there 8 year old girls or that white girl who got caught about being black when she was really white. Theres weirdos who think there dogs and walk outside with someone walking them on leashes.

Dont get how people make fun of these people but think transgender is normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      My thing is, when did this transgender deal become some kind of focal point?

What or when was the trans "Rosa Parks" moment?

It has to be a social media/internet deal, because to me, this popped out of nowhere, as far as being an actual issue in the vast majority of people's lives.

I couldn't really care less, live and let live and all that, but this "phenomenon" is just all around weird to me.
                      It was that danm bruce jenner. It made it ok. Hell it even won awards and ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X