Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Victor Ortiz, Andre Berto Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Victor Ortiz, Andre Berto Face To Face at Final Presser

CARSON, CALIF. - As we near the highly anticipated rematch between former world champions "Vicious" Victor Ortiz and Andre "The Beast" Berto, fighters competing on this Saturday's Premier Boxing Champions on FOX & FOX Deportes card participated in a final press conference before they enter the ring at StubHub Center in Carson, Calif. Photos by Stephanie Trapp.
    [Click Here To Read More]

E Rodriguez TKO 4- Berto TKO 5

Comment

I wish ortiz all the luck but I think he was away from the sport for to long. berto by decision

Comment

I cannot believe Ortiz is fighting again after becoming a top 10 a-list actor. I guess I understand though as the winner gets into everyone's P4P list.

Comment

War ortiz !

Comment

Hope it's as good as the 1st. Also, Chambers is back. Must need the money. They need to make a 401k plan for prizefighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
              Hope it's as good as the 1st. Also, Chambers is back. Must need the money. They need to make a 401k plan for prizefighters.
              No Fighters need to invest in their own retirements and seek qualified financial planners

Comment

Ortiz is going to DESTROY berto!

Can't wait

Comment

if Ortiz makes one mistake and leave himself wide open. he's getting knocked out cold. Berto has some serious speed on his power shots

Comment

Whats the over/under on Ortiz quitting before the 6th?

Comment

Working...
                    X