No announcement yet.

Wilder targeting Gkazkov or Browne for NBC 9/26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder targeting Gkazkov or Browne for NBC 9/26

Wilder is unlikely to fight a big HW like Browne.

He might cherry-pick the lower-risk and more beatable Glazkov, but will Vyacheslav give up his IBF mandatory status and a guaranteed shot at Klitschko?
    Last edited by The Hammer; 06-29-2015, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Avoiding povetkin.

Wilder is overated. Dude wants no part of a inside fighter.

Comment

wonder if they'll try to bypass Povetkin for a unification with Wlad next year? Gotta figure his chances of winning either are significantly less than 50%, so why not just go for the much bigger prize?

anyways, I would prefer to see him fight Arreola just because it would goofy. Glazkov and Browne are improvement over Molina, but still kind of meh fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Wilder is unlikely to won't fight a big HW like Browne.

He might cherry-pick the lower-risk and more beatable Glazkov, but will Vyacheslav give up his IBF mandatory status and a guaranteed shot at Klitschko?
          Browne isn't all that great though. He'd probably get slept within 4

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
            Avoiding povetkin.

Wilder is overated. Dude wants no part of a inside fighter.
            they dont have to start negotiating until october you really cant wait?

Comment

Glazkov is with Main Events and in line for a shot at Klitschko, so I don't know how realistic that fight is.

Browne is a ranked contender but I don't think it's that great of a match-up.

Hopefully the Povetkin fight gets made after whoever Wilder fights in September.

Comment

Oh well Gkazkov/Wilder >>>>>>>> Arreola/Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  Browne isn't all that great though. He'd probably get slept within 4
                  Yeah but Browne>Molina

He might not be the most athletic but I've watched a lot of his fights, big guy with serious power.

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
                    wonder if they'll try to bypass Povetkin for a unification with Wlad next year? Gotta figure his chances of winning either are significantly less than 50%, so why not just go for the much bigger prize?

anyways, I would prefer to see him fight Arreola just because it would goofy. Glazkov and Browne are improvement over Molina, but still kind of meh fights.
                    Either Arreola, Antonio Tarver or Steve Cunningham are next up for Wilder! Whichever one is not chosen will be next in line. The Povetkin fight will never happen and a fight with Klitschko has about as much of a chance of happening as I have of winning the lottery.

Comment

Working...
                    X