Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-22-2018, 01:10 PM #31
Patriot

Quoted: 7792 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,680.62
Total Points: 31,402.35
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

I think a lot of people say they would rather die but when it comes down to it, our internal instinct to live is very strong.

I've heard stories of people committed to dying, who made a plan and got started and everything but then were overcome with last second desire to live.

If not for that driving instinct and/or a fear of dying, you'd see way more suicide.
BrometheusBob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 01:14 PM #32
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 4031 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 30,266.35
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
I think a lot of people say they would rather die but when it comes down to it, our internal instinct to live is very strong.

I've heard stories of people committed to dying, who made a plan and got started and everything but then were overcome with last second desire to live.

If not for that driving instinct and/or a fear of dying, you'd see way more suicide.
"they put you in here for life, and that's exactly what they take from you."

All my life I've held on to principles like courage, faith, discipline, to get me through everything and they have.

Once you're locked up like an animal, none of those things matter. I'd rather go out with pride than to live a couple more decades and lose all the pride I have.
DARKSEID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 01:18 PM #33
Banned

Quoted: 8857 Post(s)
WesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,002.00
Thnx for the green buddy ;) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post
"they put you in here for life, and that's exactly what they take from you."

All my life I've held on to principles like courage, faith, discipline, to get me through everything and they have.

Once you're locked up like an animal, none of those things matter. I'd rather go out with pride than to live a couple more decades and lose all the pride I have.
easier said than done brother. taking your own life is not that easy.
WesternChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 01:20 PM #34

DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternChamp View Post
easier said than done brother. taking your own life is not that easy.
Have you ever been locked up? That's also easier said than done. Being locked up is not that easy.

It's soul crushing.

There are people who say they'd rather die and end up living, and then there are also people who say they'll take the sentence and end up killing themselves. It's all about perspective.

I know where I stand because I've been locked up before.

They'll never take me alive. I'd rather burn out than fade away.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-22-2018 at 01:25 PM.
Old 05-22-2018, 01:24 PM #35
TDT All day

Quoted: 6166 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 25,288.44
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- 
Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK 
Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ 
-jose-†aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

I'd rather die.

Give me liberty or give me death, but fuck spending the rest of my life in prison.
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 01:27 PM #36
Banned

WesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post
Have you ever been locked up? That's also easier said than done. Being locked up is not that easy.

It's soul crushing.

There are people who say they'd rather die and end up living, and then there are also people who say they'll take the sentence and end up killing themselves. It's all about perspective.

I know where I stand because I've been locked up before.

They'll never take me alive. I'd rather burn out than fade away.
yes! and yes, being locked up is not easy but you still have something to look forward too, like phone calls from love ones, visit, seeing your kids grow up, your nieces, nephews, brothers/sisters, parents, etc.

all this thought will be running thru your head. so you rather end your life now and let your family suffer and deal with the aftermath? see this is why i cant take my own life, because i love my family too much to have to put them thru all that.
Old 05-22-2018, 01:32 PM #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternChamp View Post
yes! and yes, being locked up is not easy but you still have something to look forward too, like phone calls from love ones, visit, seeing your kids grow up, your nieces, nephews, brothers/sisters, parents, etc.

all this thought will be running thru your head. so you rather end your life now and let your family suffer and deal with the aftermath? see this is why i cant take my own life, because i love my family too much to have to put them thru all that.
Good point bro... But then again I don't have my own family and I'm not that close with my blood.

I guess if I had the kind of relationships you're talking about, I would be strong for them. You're lucky.
Old 05-22-2018, 02:04 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6115 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 26,982.24
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

I don't think I could do life. Especially if my crime involved me murdering someone because they killed someone I love. So not only do I have to do hard time under all the usual conditions, I have to be haunted by the memory and loss of that loved one with nothing to distract me. Cable television would be little consolation, in fact it would probably make it worse because all the shyt on TV would just remind me that I am not free, get to watch all the things I'm missing out on for life. I'd rather let the cops take me down, but I also know that most of us wouldn't know what we would really do in a situation until it actually happens.

But for the sake of this thread, lets pretend there is no parole ever, and no escape. Your choices are life in prison and dying in a prison hospital, or checking out on your own terms.
GhostofDempsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 02:12 PM #39
I to your mom..

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
jack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 41,967.03
thanks for helping me dig it - boxing_prospect a bribe to red k wlad owns and to tell him it's from i am ike. lol - i am ike since you feel ill , player. an apple a day keep the doctor away. - i am ike here swallow all these pills and it'll help you throw up. - i am ike please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua 
One of boxingscene's best - BostonGuy For the new boxingscene millionaire... Oh i forgot hook me some of your good K mate.... - FasTHarD Best Poster On Boxingscene! - Dorian THE GOAT - RJJ The Truth To a fellow dark mind. - Mizzou 
to the most sick minded individual to ever step foot in BoxingScene...we await your return jackula...mwahahahaa - BritishBoxing92 Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! in lui of green - jazluvr 

Life in prison.

I pray that all you niggas that chose death, find yourself in a situation where you're on a one way trip to prison and death is not an option.

Bet you cowards shiver in fear at the thought of sharing a cell with a muscular black thug named "Jamarcus"
jack_the_rippuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 02:15 PM #40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
I don't think I could do life. Especially if my crime involved me murdering someone because they killed someone I love. So not only do I have to do hard time under all the usual conditions, I have to be haunted by the memory and loss of that loved one with nothing to distract me. Cable television would be little consolation, in fact it would probably make it worse because all the shyt on TV would just remind me that I am not free, get to watch all the things I'm missing out on for life. I'd rather let the cops take me down, but I also know that most of us wouldn't know what we would really do in a situation until it actually happens.

But for the sake of this thread, lets pretend there is no parole ever, and no escape. Your choices are life in prison and dying in a prison hospital, or checking out on your own terms.
killing yourself is not easy bro. its easy to sit there and say you'll end your life if you have to go do life in prison because it hasnt happen so its easy to say what we'll do because we're not put in that position.

even if you dont have any families to look forward too, you still wanna stay alive to see how the world changes, what the future looks like. trust me, when you're put in a position to either end your life or not, you're gonna start thinking about all of this.

Share This With Friends

Tags
die?, life, prison, rather:, spend

User Tag List