Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Very Eager To Do a Job on Sefer Seferi on June 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
    Never heard of this guy but he's a 5'11 cruiserweight? Tyson couldn't find a heavy for his tune up?

It's Frank Warren and it's not PPV.

He would have offered peanuts and I guess this guy was the only taker.

I give Fury a free pass on this one as they intend to fight him 3 times this year. Also, the guy can bang with 21 KOS in 23 wins and has shared the ring with Charr at heavyweight so there is some resemblance of opposition there. It could have been far worse.

Comment

Tyson gon do a job on whoever this cat is

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
        It's Frank Warren and it's not PPV.

He would have offered peanuts and I guess this guy was the only taker.

I give Fury a free pass on this one as they intend to fight him 3 times this year. Also, the guy can bang with 21 KOS in 23 wins and has shared the ring with Charr at heavyweight so there is some resemblance of opposition there. It could have been far worse.
        This guy can bang? All of his KOs came at cruiser weight against bin men... this guy is no competition at all.

A tuneup is fine, but at least be honest about it because the guy certainly cannot bang and definitely is not some semblance of opposition... else he wouldn’t have been picked.

Comment

Would sefer seferI best tony bellew

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
            This guy can bang? All of his KOs came at cruiser weight against bin men... this guy is no competition at all.

A tuneup is fine, but at least be honest about it because the guy certainly cannot bang and definitely is not some semblance of opposition... else he wouldn’t have been picked.

They are being honest about it, nobody has tried to sell this fight as a 50/50. It will be a walkover, but Cruiserweight or not a %90 + KO ratio means he has a punchers chance. If Cunningham can drop him, then who knows. We have no idea what Furys legs are like.

I suspect the Fury we see won't be as light footed as the one vs Wlad. That's the whole point of a tune up fight.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
              They are being honest about it, nobody has tried to sell this fight as a 50/50. It will be a walkover, but Cruiserweight or not a %90 + KO ratio means he has a punchers chance. If Cunningham can drop him, then who knows. We have no idea what Furys legs are like.

I suspect the Fury we see won't be as light footed as the one vs Wlad. That's the whole point of a tune up fight.
              Stop taking a piss, this tomato can won't KO anyone and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                Not a bad comeback opponent when you consider everything that's gone on. I expected a lot worse in terms of opponents.

I guess Eddie Hearn was lying when he said Tyson wanted to fight guys that Kugan Cassius could beat (in Eddie's words), and that's where their talks broke down in terms of him going to Matchroom.
                Not bad?

Are you sure?

Unless you're one of them hardcore Fury fans I don't know how you can honestly say this is a good opponent.

He could at least find a bum his own size or god forbid his own weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Not bad?

Are you sure?

Unless you're one of them hardcore Fury fans I don't know how you can honestly say this is a good opponent.

He could at least find a bum his own size or god forbid his own weight class.
                  Never sad it was a good opponent. I know he's bad, I just meant i expected even worse. Like a guy who's never even fought a decent level. At least he went the distance with Charr, for what it's worth.

All things considered i.e nearly 3 years out, losing 7 stone and whatever else, then i don't mind it. I'd be more disappointed if he's still fighting guys like this in the 2nd fight back.

This fight is more about getting back into a ring, through camp and back into some sort of shape.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
                    Just got off the phone with one of my sources and he's told me that Sefer Seferi is Tyson Furys opponent on June 9th!

Very decent opponent, Tyson is in for a tough fight!

Once again bringing you the exclusives, unmatched and unrivalled.
                    Lol @ ‘got off the phone with one of my sources’.

I gotta say, these posts are entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                      Never sad it was a good opponent. I know he's bad, I just meant i expected even worse. Like a guy who's never even fought a decent level. At least he went the distance with Charr, for what it's worth.

All things considered i.e nearly 3 years out, losing 7 stone and whatever else, then i don't mind it. I'd be more disappointed if he's still fighting guys like this in the 2nd fight back.

This fight is more about getting back into a ring, through camp and back into some sort of shape.
                      I assumed "not bad" implied good or at least Ok. This is neither.

I don't know what fighting someone so small and so poor will achieve. Especially after you have called all decent HW's "bums".

And if it was just about getting into shape then go to fat camp.

But you guys are happy so i guess i can see why he picked such a lame opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X