Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Pounded an 18 year old (actually i got pounded)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Fukin A... i need new poosie. 18 year old would be straight
    Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    18 year old is the perfect age imo, young enthusiastic stupid and impressionable
    so guess what. i decided not to contact her after that night right. so this weekend i decided to want to do it with her again. oh my what a disappointment. when i texted her she was all sweet and so happy about staying with me that night but then it all turned into some drama crap. she asked if i had a girlfriend yada yada if i just want to bang her and not be a relationship with her? i was like wtf? then she continued to say that she's tired with getting hurt yada yada. and by that time i was already ignoring her texts. guess she figured and she was like "don't ever ever text me again i hate feeling this way with guys like you...." okaaaaaaay. ****ing A men.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
      so guess what. i decided not to contact her after that night right. so this weekend i decided to want to do it with her again. oh my what a disappointment. when i texted her she was all sweet and so happy about staying with me that night but then it all turned into some drama crap. she asked if i had a girlfriend yada yada if i just want to bang her and not be a relationship with her? i was like wtf? then she continued to say that she's tired with getting hurt yada yada. and by that time i was already ignoring her texts. guess she figured and she was like "don't ever ever text me again i hate feeling this way with guys like you...." okaaaaaaay. ****ing A men.
      Ha knew it chicks always get feelings confused with just wanting a fu.. maybe thats why the older ones are better they know whats up and like the just ****in. thing to.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Ha knew it chicks always get feelings confused with just wanting a fu.. maybe thats why the older ones are better they know whats up and like the just ****in. thing to.
        yeah that's why like what i said in my older post in this thread. the not so younger ones know exactly what to do. no other bull.

Comment

yeah that's why like what i said in my older post in this thread. the not so younger ones know exactly what to do. no other bull.
          Straight up like your name.
          No b.s, no trying for a relationship.
          Each knows what they want and the older the more dirtier they become. In my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            Straight up like your name.
            No b.s, no trying for a relationship.
            Each knows what they want and the older the more dirtier they become. In my experience.
            yeah and asking for nude pics is easier.

Comment

She's not 18.. 16 legal tho so you're good

Comment

You just have to go along with it lol , tell her generally like her as a person (you don't) and your not like other men who only want her for sex (you are)

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  She's not 18.. 16 legal tho so you're good
                  She's really only 14 doe.

Comment

Reason why I don't mess with females that young. They might be a good bang but they come with drama and BS games. Not worth it honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      You just have to go along with it lol , tell her generally like her as a person (you don't) and your not like other men who only want her for sex (you are)
                      naaaah im good. don't wanna waste time on that drama. but it was a really good hit doe!

Comment

Working...
                      X