Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Promoter Feels They Have Good Shot To Shock Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holler View Post
    Really? I think he's very possibly the biggest threat to AJ in the division. He's a better boxer than Wilder and he can KO people with either hand.

Maybe he'll find AJ's size an issue but to say he has no chance at all seems a bit extreme?
    Definitely a much better boxer. And the evidence says that he hits harder than Wilder too.

Wilder couldn't deck Duhaupas in 11 rounds, despite landing his best punches. Povetkin knocked him spark out with a double left hook.

Comment

Wilder destroys both of them Roid freaks!

Comment

The Games Being Played and Why it Means Joshua-Wilder Won't Be Next
        Dan Rafael ESPN
        4/16/2018

"The main reason is that, at least when it comes to actions instead of words, it seems the Joshua camp is not actually serious about pursuing one of the biggest fights in the sport and easily the biggest fight in the Heavyweight division in years."

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...ean-fight-next

Comment

I'll be disappointed if Joshua vs Wilder isn't next but Povetkin is someone who needs to be dealt with eventually as a top 5 contender, or a pretender who needs to get bounced to the back of the line.

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
            I'll be disappointed if Joshua vs Wilder isn't next but Povetkin is someone who needs to be dealt with eventually as a top 5 contender, or a pretender who needs to get bounced to the back of the line.
            Povetkin resume >>>>> Wilder resume. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
              No way he gets inside without eating a big punch on the way in. It doesn't matter if he can punch if he can't reach his opponent's chin.
              Yeah well it’s not like AJ is some defensive wizard who doesn’t get hit, if that French guy hit AJ pedvotkin can also.

And if Whyte can hurt him the Russian can stop him.

IMO even an old Alexander is leagues better than Whyte and anyone else AJ has faced with the exception being wlad.

Pedvotkin is IMO fresher than Wlad was when he fought AJ.

Comment

Joshua's next opponent is Povetkin they will not come to a financial agreement with Wilder. Wilder has earned the right for 60/40 split, team Joshua will not agree to it though and put the blame at Wilder's door.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Povetkin resume >>>>> Wilder resume. Deal with it.
                  Meh it won't change my life either way. I would rather the fight take place in the U.S. so maybe by some miracle.

Comment

I guess it would depend on the ref how the fight will turn out. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
                      Joshua's next opponent is Povetkin they will not come to a financial agreement with Wilder. Wilder has earned the right for 60/40 split, team Joshua will not agree to it though and put the blame at Wilder's door.
                      How has he EARNED that right. I can understand as a fan you would want that for him but economically how has he earned that? He won’t be generating 40% of the money. If he were to get 40% thats definitely an overpayment imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X