Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Juan Manuel Marquez on PEDs vs Pacquiao in the 4th fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They both were

Comment

Well the commission did their job and Marquez passed all the required tests with flying colors.

I dont see how anyone can make an argument

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
        What is the general consensus on this? I believed he was on PEDs for various amounts of reasons. He hired Memo a well known chemist to mask whatever drugs he was taking. He knew what Memo was about and still hired him. He shown signs of steroid use of Acne on his back where before he didn't have any.

Also if you look at the fight itself, Marquez all of sudden had crazy power to hurt Pacquiao. During the previous 3 fights, he only hurt Pacquiao once but never dropped him. Marquez had motivation to cheat, being that he never got the decision prior to the 4th fight and he generally felt he was cheated on the cards.

With that being said, do you believe Marquez was on PEDs vs Pacquiao in the 4th fight?
        therefore pac was on roids during the third bradley fight because he knocked down bradley twice, something he wasnt able to do in the first two fights.

you pac-tards need to be sent to the sun.

how do you explain pacs crazy power at WW, something he didnt have at 130 or below?? then the mayweahters call him out on it and allof a sudden his power stops.

stupid ducking pac-tards.

Comment

With that being said, do you believe Marquez was on PEDs vs Pacquiao in the 4th fight?
          I believe they were both on drugs. Marquez just evened out the playing field.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            Well the commission did their job and Marquez passed all the required tests with flying colors.

I dont see how anyone can make an argument
            Commission testing is a joke. That's all I'll say about that.

I promise you right now, if I had the resources available, I could easily put an athlete on a program that could pass commission testing, and be EXTREMELY beneficial to said athlete.

Comment

He shown signs of steroid use of Acne on his back where before he didn't have any.
              False. He had back acne in fight 1. It's fairly common among Latinos genetically. Google it.

Pacquaio was most likely juiced to the gills in all of their fights also worth noting.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                More peds in boxing please
                LMAO. Just let them kill each other in there. HAHA.

Comment

Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
                  Commission testing is a joke. That's all I'll say about that.

I promise you right now, if I had the resources available, I could easily put an athlete on a program that could pass commission testing, and be EXTREMELY beneficial to said athlete.
                  What????

But it was okay when Pacquiao was the one being accused?

Comment

Of course that cheatinf scum PENDEJO did!

He was literally crying for years of how Pacquiao kept beating him and was close to begging for each rematch!

He would literally beg his manager to keep calling Top Rank about a rematch, a rematch and another rematch!

This insufferable urine drinker was obsessed with Pacquiao, i wouldn't be surprised if Marquez had marital problems due to this!

I can see it clearly, " Marquez was once again in the midst of persistent rumors of him and his wife on the edge of divorce due to the nature of how much time he spends away from his spouse. There has been rumblings of Marquez's wife catching Marquez staying up to 4 or 5 am rewatching his and Pacquiao's fights together with his trusty cup of pee at his side. She has also caught him punching a makeshift Pacquiao doll in his garage while screaming out, "Prometo noquearte!"

The man's a sore loser and can't take his losses like a man!

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      What????

But it was okay when Pacquiao was the one being accused?
                      Where did you come up with that? The whole reason Floyd wanted to USADA testing is because they knew Manny was beating the commission tests.

I'm not arguing you with *******. Why? Because I don't argue with ******s.

Comment

Working...
                      X