Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Boxing Forgive GGG If He Pulls Out Of The Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    If Wilder can be blamed for Povetkin then GGG can be blamed for Canelo
    So he's ducking someone basically everyone thought he beat in the first fight?

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
      remember this?? :
      "GOOD! I like my fighters PED'd UP!!!! I know it sounds messed up but everyone is on something and being on PEDs makes for more exciting fights. Humans under normal natural circumstances gas out faster and provide lackluster performances. I also want Cotto to beat Canelo in devastating fashion so this is a good sign." G G G

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=693168
      ... Just my fighters... The fighters I like.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
        ... Just my fighters... The fighters I like.
        ok, my bad then...

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          With all the experts (not you nerds on NSB) coming out and vouching for Canelo saying everything from the test to their experience suggest that it was meat contamination.
          What experts? The ones who will benefit financially from this fight?

If he pulls out, fight BJS in the UK for all the marbles.

Comment

War Golovkin, war!

Comment

Clenelo Alvaroid is a drug cheat and ugly ginger

Comment

it's a ****ed up day when fans take the side of a PED cheat, and call the clean fighter a coward.

Comment

He won the first fight imo and i didnt see anything he has to be afraid of... But if i were him id get that money and go to the body the next fight

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    So he's ducking someone basically everyone thought he beat in the first fight?
                    Sure, if we are using the same logic I saw a lot of people maybe even yourself use when they said Wilder ducked Povetkin when Povetkin tested positive

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      Will Boxing Forgive GGG If He Pulls Out Of The Fight?
                      Did history forgive Antonio Margarito's Loaded Gloves?

Margarito banned for one year over 'loaded' gloves

Luis Resto vs Billy Collins.

Collins was an up and hoped the fight would propel him towards the top of the middleweight boxing division. Collins was battered and suffered brutal facial injuries ending his career.

Resto's trainer Panama Lewis had cut out the padding in his fighter's gloves in an effort to give Resto the edge. The fight was ruled a 10-round no decision.

Resto and Lewis were convicted on charges of assault, conspiracy and possession of a deadly weapon. Resto and Lewis went to prison and were banned from boxing for life.

Mike Tyson Bites Evander Holyfield's Ear.

Shane Mosley Uses Steroids.

I almost forgot the cheater (Sugar Shane) who caught the cheater (Mag's).

Mosley told the New York Daily News in 2007 that his strength and conditioning coach Darryl Hudson got the substances from notorious BALCO founder Victor Conte and that they had been "misled" as to their contents. SI.com also reported Mosley's usage of the designer steroids.

Prior to his 2003 fight with Oscar De La Hoya, Shane Mosley used the notorious steroids known as "the cream" and "the clear."

Mosley defeated De La Hoya by a unanimous decision.

And I can go on!

Comment

Working...
                      X