No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-24-2018, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• BOXINGSCENE HAS SPOKEN!

Poor Spoon….

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        [CENTER]
        [SIZE="5"]

lol That was before my Epic thread. Like this thread has exposed a lot of boxing fans has been fooled by this sham of a fight.

Yet you are here again..

#PATHETIC

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

And yet.. He fought a novice MMA fighter rather than make amends by having a rematch to end all controversy from that lame fighting he did. But he didn't. Shows you how queer your fighter is. Says it all right there who got the balls for a rematch. But like I said, you'll never get it.

Floyd owes his fans for his lame performance against Pac that he rather fight a novice to cleanse his shame lol Now that's what you call HYPOCRISY to the highest level lmao

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-24-2018, 10:48 AM.

Comment

I accept the challenge.

Do you accept that if you lose, this thread gets closed and deleted?

I'll go through each video and show that they are shlt. Deal?
          There you go, Spoon23. You have a guy here willing to address your videos and discuss the punch counts.

You just have to put it all on the line.

But if you are so sure you are right then there's nothing to be afraid of, is there?

I hope you accept and stand and fight like a man. I stead of b1tching out like a little sissy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            There you go, Spoon23. You have a guy here willing to address your videos and discuss the punch counts.

You just have to put it all on the line.

But if you are so sure you are right then there's nothing to be afraid of, is there?

I hope you accept and stand and fight like a man. I stead of b1tching out like a little sissy.
            lololololol

Like a man?

That dudette just Flaked off like a runaway teenager so many times I lost count. It's not like I haven't given her all the chances in the world. The guy lost so many times in here. I have to draw the line somewhere. She's been striking out over and over a long time ago..

Besides, I've given her redemption, but she Flaked off. I told her to challenge my gate keeper Vadrigar, and she still couldn't handle the pressure of being toyed around again so she again flaked off. A person can only have several chances in their life and understand that you have to make do with opportunity that was given to you. She didn't capitalized it and crumbled under pressure. Sorry to burst your bubble, but she folded like a weak bamboo.. No one to blame but herself. At this point, I can't take Travestyny seriously, she's a fickle individual who loves to Flip Flop. No credibility at all, and then I realize, the guy has no logic and common sense, always making lame excuses that exposes her more of a fan girl than a serious boxing fan. I have to draw a line. She can't be given a shot anymore unless Vadrigar accepts it. Like I said, Travestyny has to beg Vadrigar for another shot, and if she does, then and only then will I give her a shot after she defeats Vadrigar. A big IF, Vadrigar accepts her for another shot.

To refresh your memory, Travestyny shouldn't even be in here in the first place. She doesn't have any sense of integrity at all. She says things and doesn't keep her word, thus, she is someone you can't take seriously.. She has a lot to learn in building respect and credibility. She has none at all.. No one to blame but herself. Just is..

She was suppose to have a sacred vow never to return to this thread.. She excommunicated herself

But here she wants to come back after leaving the battlefield? How convenient.. The world doesn't work like that Shoulder-Roll.

Really pathetic to see a grown woman ditch a challenge. It really is..

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Alas..

The gauntlet has been thrown by Vadrigar.

Fire has burned.

I await the combatants

Travestyny and Vadrigar.

May the best man win.

and yet..

She never came.. Days, months has past..

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

It's over..

TravestyNY had her shot.. She crumbled under pressure..

Pity
            Last edited by Spoon23; 04-24-2018, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Ahemmmm. Remember this, Spoon. Vadrigar been ducking me for over a year, and you longer than that!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              I dare you or Spoon to challenge me on this. Let's get some unbiased judges and take this to the thunderdome. Which of you will step up? Let's see if your balls descended yet.

I bet you run and hide. I'll be waiting for you to duck...so I can laugh at your monkey ass.

Come on...be a good little bltch and pretend I never issued you this challenge.
              What was your answer to the challenge????

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              I have no interest in debating with you no longer.

Accept your fate.

BOXINGSCENE HAS SPOKEN!

Poor Spoon….Mental Meltdownnnnnn

Comment

• A reminder to Travestyny. Who didn't realize we've been waiting for far too long for you..

Our ship has sailed, but we saw you duck some where.. In hiding..

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!
                Yup. Travesty found a harbor to stay hidden away from prying eyes, until the coast is clear so that she can be able to recover until the next time she again gets destroyed by the Main man Spoon23.

It must really be heart breaking for her to be branded as the ultimate pu$$y in NSB hahaha!!

Travesty can't even keep up with you my Man! You the man!!

Travesty, my biatch ass whore wants to be in a kangaroo court for ******s. What she doesn't realize this is and will always be the TRUE Thunderdome!! 420k plus views of true epic-ness in one Thread. Undressing Fraud Roid in the most captivating way in one epic thread.

There's Travesty!! Found her!!

It's time for peking duck..

Well chicken will be fine hahaha!!

It's TravestyNY time hahaha!!

Duck duck duck it out!! HAHAHAHA

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-24-2018, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  I have no interest in debating with you no longer.

LMAOOOOOO. DUCK DUCK DUCK......

BOXINGSCENE HAS SPOKEN!

Poor Spoon….

Comment

You can end your countdown now. I’m not returning to your thread
                    Yet you are here again..

You left the battlefield a long time ago TravestyNy.

I suggest you beg for Vadrigar to debate with you, if he gives you a chance again. Like I said, you have to crawl before you get to walk again.. Your credibility is next to none. Pathetic doesn't even explain how low you've fallen..

There are levels here. You're not even in par with Vadrigar. Beg for Vadrigar to give you a shot before you can again be given a shot at the main-man Spoon23.

The war has been won. I've given you too many chances. You cracked under pressure. You weren't in the field of battle. You are a deserter. What do soldiers do to deserters?

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-26-2018, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=travestyny;18701910][CENTER]
                      BOXINGSCENE HAS SPOKEN!
                      [QUOTE]

Thanks for posting this [MENTION]travestny[/MENTION]. Now I know which posters I can take seriously and which posters just hate so much that they refuse to admit the truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X