No announcement yet.

Amir Khan absolutely rips Kell Brook.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    The British Boxing Board banned the gloves Rios wears.

However, the fact is if you want big fights at WW you travel to U.S. Simple as that. That or why doesn't Eddie put up the doe he offers Khan to bring those WWs to UK?

Don't you classify Brook vs Khan as a big WW fight?

Comment

• Brooks career is over

I don't see where he can go with Eddie Hearn

Comment

Isn't this so, so funny, Brook will take winner takes all, but not an 80-20 split?

Is it fair that all Brook does is fight bums and use Khan's name to stay relevant and make a career off of him? This goes back around the time he was fighting Lovemore N'dou, so 2011 for goodness sake, yet according to the public it is Khan's fault Brook fought tomato cans all his career (outside of Porter of course)?

If there was no Amir Khan, Brook wouldn't have much of a career. Just another forgotten belt holder. Khan is smart for asking 80-20 as he ain't letting Kell getting away that easy.
        That's just rubbish

Brook holds a legitimate title that he won from a legitimate champion

On the other hand, Khan is quickly becoming irrelevant

He is the 147 lb version of Ward but with 5% of the skill and accomplishments

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          Yeah of course this gobby Keith Lemon impersonator just steam rolls everyone bar Mayweather right.

I mean if he's leaps and bounds ahead of his competition like you guys imply surely he'd be fearless and not have such a pathetic opponent list since beating the great Shaun Porter (in a rather close affair may I add).

Maybe he's hiding China? Senchenko did make him do the Booty Dew after all...

Its amazing how these Brook ****boys have labelled him the best WW and he's fought nobody, bar Porter, which was a close fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Don't you classify Brook vs Khan as a big WW fight?
            Yes, but WW is a division is that which is always stacked and deep and most of those names are American/based. I guess I should've said other than Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              That's just rubbish

Brook holds a legitimate title that he won from a legitimate champion

On the other hand, Khan is quickly becoming irrelevant

He is the 147 lb version of Ward but with 5% of the skill and accomplishments

With all that said Eddie still isn't asking for a 50-50 split cuz he knows that Kell ain't worth that despite holding a "legitimate" title.

The IBF title at WW under Brook is like the Jeff Mayweather of the bunch, he is still a Mayweather, but the one no one really cares about.
              Last edited by Box-Office; 01-23-2016, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                Brooks career is over

I don't see where he can go with Eddie Hearn

This can seriously back fire if Brook and Garcia end up fighting in unification.

Comment

Yes, but WW is a division is that which is always stacked and deep and most of those names are American/based. I guess I should've said other than Khan.
                  Sure he could fight other names in the UK. But isn't it fair that he wants to fight the guy who he would make most money against + the fight everyone wants to see?

Comment

Working...
                  X