Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali K VS Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali could leave his office right now and beat Fury to a pulp, he wouldn't have to train.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      Vitali could leave his office right now and beat Fury to a pulp, he wouldn't have to train.
      Avi says everything

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Tyson Fury would beat prime Vitali let alone Mayor Vitali.

I think this guy is more in love with Fury than the wifey Paris ever was.

Comment

I think this guy is more in love with Fury than the wifey Paris ever was.
          Takes one to know one I guess.

As we both know you'd drop to your knees straight away if you were ever faced with either K bro.

sucky sucky.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Takes one to know one I guess.

As we both know you'd drop to your knees straight away if you were ever faced with either K bro.

sucky sucky.
            No, because that would be gay. You're the only ****sexual here, Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              I still can't throw an upward jab quite like his and last time we talked about this I went and hurt my shoulder trying (not kidding, lol).
              IIRC you said you are built like Wilder & generate much too power for your own good.. I'd not recommend that shot for sure.. It's a short arm jab-hook with a small whip to it, also see the one where he KOs Danny Williams with a similar short arm right hook..
              Also Vitali came into boxing after a pretty good kick boxing background, so he is also not your prefect/textbook boxer..

If either of you are ever in AZ
              I visited AZ last winter - Canyons, Sedona & flew back from Phoenix..
              Last edited by BoxingFan85; 10-06-2016, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Old, retired ring rusted Vitali vs. coked out, bloated undisciplined Gypo. At this point it really depends who runs out of gas first.

Any other Vitali- prime or up until he retired- ruins any version of Fury.

Comment

No, because that would be gay. You're the only ****sexual here, Andy.
                  Ah, good one.

Comment

Working...
                  X