Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Ahead of Clinton in the Latest Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate to burst you Trumpkins' bubble, but general election polls this far out mean absolutely nothing. Not even the overwhelming majority of polls which show Clinton absolutely obliterating the tangerine nightmare and beating him in historically deep red states like Utah, Tennessee, Georgia, and Arizona.

Trump is likely seeing a surge in his numbers after having essentially clinched the nomination (albeit not formally) and finally starting to have the party fall in line behind him. He's getting the presumptive nominee bump that every candidate gets once they basically clinch it. Whereas Clinton has yet to receive the same bump due to her still being primaried by Sanders. She'll likely receive a similar bump in numbers after June 7th once Sanders endorses her and Obama starts campaigning heavily for her.

Furthermore, this poll was conducted by FoxNews/GE, whose own polls have been all over the damn place for the last 6 months...

11/2015: Trump +5
    12/2015: Clinton +11
    1/2016: Trump +3
    2/2016: Clinton +5
    3/2016: Clinton +11
    4/2016: Clinton +7
    5/2016: Trump +3

...And that's with a +/- 4% margin of error for each candidate, which further underscores just how all over the place their numbers have been thus far.

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    This election is to be decided by independents. Hopefully the FBI quickly indicts Hillary and Sanders is drafted in as the nominee. Otherwise, get use to the phrase 'President Trump'.
    This is a common general election myth. If independents decided elections then we would've had President Kerry and President Romney.

http://www.centerforpolitics.org/cry...voters-matter/

Elections are decided by demographics.
    Last edited by ßringer; 05-19-2016, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Donald Trump is a warrior. He's going to destroy that devil worshiper Hillary Clinton.

Comment

Hilary is a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          Donald Trump is a warrior. He's going to destroy that devil worshiper Hillary Clinton.
          i hope so.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
            i hope so.....
            Keep hoping.

He's toast in a general election with 85% unfavorable ratings with latinos and Asians and even higher unfavorable ratings with blacks and women.

Unless Hillary Clinton literally eats a fetus onstage at the DNC he's going to get blown out just like McCain and Romney did in '08 and '12, respectively.

I'm still open to any Trump supporter laying out an electoral strategy wherein he can actually attain the 270 points needed to win the Presidency, though. Thus far my challenge has been met with nothing but memes and "he just will" as a response.

Comment

i hope so.....
              You don't have to hope bro. It's going to happen. Green K Sent.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                Keep hoping.
                what if hillary wasn't in the picture and it was only between bernie and trump? who would win?

Comment

what if hillary wasn't in the picture and it was only between bernie and trump? who would win?
                  Trump would still lose. Polls actually show Sanders beating him much more decisively than Clinton due to Sanders's strong ability to pull Independent voters from Trump.

Democrats aren't exactly excited about Hillary, but we will turn out in huge numbers to prevent an unqualified imbecile from getting the highest office in the land. I know a lot of Republicans voting Clinton now just because of how much they hate Trump. We're gonna go vote together in November.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                    Trump would still lose. Polls actually show Sanders beating him much more decisively than Clinton due to Sanders's strong ability to pull Independent voters from Trump.

Democrats aren't exactly excited about Hillary, but we will turn out in huge numbers to prevent an unqualified imbecile from getting the highest office in the land. I know a lot of Republicans voting Clinton now just because of how much they hate Trump. We're gonna go vote together in November.
                    damn that sucks, i really want trump to win. i think a lot of people do in fact,but dont want to be labeled as a racist.

Comment

Clinton is a lying criminal. Trump is a businessman who will bring money into the economy, while Clinton will do whatever the highest bidder pays her to do.

Don't be a fool, make America great again, it's time for a change.

Comment

Working...
                      X