Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know about Multiple Sclerosis??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know about Multiple Sclerosis??

My bro just found out that he has it. He was having these weird symptoms n shyt
    Losing his vision, body parts numbing up, losing sensation and strength on the left side of his body. To be honest I thought he had HIV at first.
    But from what I.know its permanent. So my question is do anybody know someone with and how do they manage the weird disease

It's not a life sentence of misery but his life will be more difficult. Some people suffer on it and have multiple attacks like what you mentioned. While others rarely have any flare ups and symptoms will all but disappear. My brother's good friend got it in his late 20's. He actually had a minor stroke and that's how they discovered it. He's a successful chiropractor and it hasn't affected his life to a great degree at this point. Good luck to you and your family.

Comment

At one point he couldnt walk or tie his own shoes..hell I had to roll his blunts for him. His.hands.kept balling up on its own. Its like it got worst when he was diagnosed

Comment

Why would you think he had HIV? is he gay or something?

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
          Why would you think he had HIV? is he gay or something?
          Was kinda a joke.

Comment

it different for everyone and you just gotta deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
              Was kinda a joke.
              ah i see....

Comment

Oh ok. Thought he would end up paralyzed or something. Guess its diffrent for everybody like y'all say. I hope him doing coke aint cause it or make it worst

Comment

The girl from Sopranos has it, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, she's had it for 15 years.

http://www.people.com/article/jamie-...iple-sclerosis

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                    The girl from Sopranos has it, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, she's had it for 15 years.

http://www.people.com/article/jamie-...iple-sclerosis
                    Preciate the link....After reading it sound similar to my bro. Its crazy how she was able to keep it a secret when going through periods of not being able to walk right or run.

Comment

Working...
                    X