Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok lads if Tyson Fury retired right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't be ranked yet... if he retired today he would be forgotten very fast and likely won't make it to the top 100 ATG heavyweights. One win doesn't do it, even though the win was over an ATG the fight itself was very lackluster over an older champion at the end tail of his career.

Now if Fury wins the rematch, beats a few of the top heavies (Joshua, Wilder/povetkin winner etc.) then you can start making a point that he belongs in the top 25-50 ATG heavies and with each win that number will go down till he reaches the top 10.

Comment

2nd dumb thread from the OP I've seen today. I'm sensing a pattern...

Comment

Ok laddies...........

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          2nd dumb thread from the OP I've seen today. I'm sensing a pattern...
          I laugh at these new lads that were still sucking on their mamas titty when I was in the crowds at world title fights trying to tell me what's up about boxing.

You're new here so I'll cut you some slack once but step off boy you clearly don't know much about the intricacies of the fight game if you're sleeping on Fury.

Comment

Man wtf is wrong with this site?? dude is not even top 100

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
              I laugh at these new lads that were still sucking on their mamas titty when I was in the crowds at world title fights trying to tell me what's up about boxing.

You're new here so I'll cut you some slack once but step off boy you clearly don't know much about the intricacies of the fight game if you're sleeping on Fury.

Comment

I have him tied with "Sal the Fisherman" from 34th street and just ahead of Sal's uncle who trained Bowe. However he's just behind Sal's sister Theresa who KO'd Sal's nephew in 5!

Fury's best showing was when he through a nice uppercut and caught himself "leaning in"!
                ATG pancake maker maybe but the guy has looked like a green novice for years now! If Wlad can gather some guts he'll knock this guy out! If not it will be a bore again with Fury winning a decision or getting a tko late by attrition.
                Ray

Comment

People are stupid and this thread proves it.

Fury is near 7 feet tall, decent power, good speed, good stamina and can box a bit.

In a head to head do you really think mini heavys like Charles, Tunney or even rocky and Tyson hold him off considering Fury has ever possible physical advantage.

It's science people for fucks sake look past the hate and see how good this champion really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
                    can't be ranked yet... if he retired today he would be forgotten very fast and likely won't make it to the top 100 ATG heavyweights. One win doesn't do it, even though the win was over an ATG the fight itself was very lackluster over an older champion at the end tail of his career.

Now if Fury wins the rematch, beats a few of the top heavies (Joshua, Wilder/povetkin winner etc.) then you can start making a point that he belongs in the top 25-50 ATG heavies and with each win that number will go down till he reaches the top 10.
                    i will have 100 on kovalev ko

Comment

Fury not only is the best HW of this generation, he's possiblely the best HW ever. Ray Corso can masterurbate over the old times all he wants, but the facts remain that midgets like Ali etc would've have a clue how to handle the size and skill of Fury. It's science. Fury is too big, too strong.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X