Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Courtney Love had Kurt Cobain killed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's not over think this,he was a suicidal drug addict.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      It's interesting that the CIA is implicated in the assassination of Kennedy. Since Allen Dulles, the former head of the CIA who was fired by JFK for the Bay of Pigs fiasco, was appointed to the Warren Commission it would be very easy for him to cover up their involvement.

I personally think the agency is at the heart of the military-industrial complex. One interesting trail to follow is their connection to the Mormon Church, they allegedly use their missionary network to facilitate covert work overseas and might have gained control of the business empire of Howard Hughes through his Mormon caretakers/"handlers."

What does this have to do with Courtney Love? Maybe nothing but her father was Hank Harrison a suspected handler in the CIA's Project MK Ultra who also managed The Grateful Dead.

"Harrison was no hippy drug addict pothead burnout. He always looked clean. In fact he was a trained shrink. The first time I saw him he was wearing a Searsucker suit and a bow tie and was carrying an attaché case. I could venture a guess that Harrison was a CIA operative or a Saul Alinsky graduate in charge of organizing bands like the Grateful Dead."

-David Crosby
      It's all coming together. Courtney Love killed Kurt Cobain, killed John F. Kennedy, and did 9/11. Somebody needs to stop this woman.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
        It's all coming together. Courtney Love killed Kurt Cobain, killed John F. Kennedy, and did 9/11. Somebody needs to stop this woman.
        Well, was Courtney Love involved in all of those? No.

But was the CIA? Quite possibly yes.

Comment

In before beercules next case of tecate is laced with rat poison for discussing this

Comment

gonna have to check out this documentary, but I doubt courtney love had anything to do with it.

Comment

****ing muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                gonna have to check out this documentary, but I doubt courtney love had anything to do with it.
                She had alot to gain from it. And I know people say that Kurt was a druggie so he musta offed himself, well Courtney was a druggie too so isn't there a chance that drugs could have influenced her to do some fuked up ****?

The documentary doesn't prove anything, but it does point out some really shady behavior from Courtney in the days before Kurt's body was found. The police badly mishandled the situation as well, so at the very least the investigation should be reopened.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                  She had alot to gain from it. And I know people say that Kurt was a druggie so he musta offed himself, well Courtney was a druggie too so isn't there a chance that drugs could have influenced her to do some fuked up ****?

The documentary doesn't prove anything, but it does point out some really shady behavior from Courtney in the days before Kurt's body was found. The police badly mishandled the situation as well, so at the very least the investigation should be reopened.
                  What? Money, what else?

Comment

So Courtney committed the perfect crime. She wasn't even a suspect.

This is Courtney Love here. A mastermind criminal she aint.

Comment

So I just watched this film. The argue to reopen the case, for what? He's been dead over 20 years. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X