No announcement yet.

Mike Alvarado on his life changes and road to comeback

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I thought he just smoked weed or does he mention crack or has be been busted for that. I've always felt his Mile High nickname had more than one meaning.
    I believe he got caught with meth or something along with a gun but the passenger took the blame for it or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I thought he just smoked weed or does he mention crack or has be been busted for that. I've always felt his Mile High nickname had more than one meaning.

i've heard a lot about his drinking. i heard that the scars he had on his neck leading into i believe the second rios fight were from somebody hitting him with a bottle.

smoking weed doesn't make your life crumble and fall apart like his did. you don't talk about being "clean" from weed for 330 days

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
        I believe he got caught with meth or something along with a gun but the passenger took the blame for it or something.
        Originally posted by New England View Post
        you don't talk about being "clean" from weed for 330 days
        Oh ****. Yea more going on here than I'm aware of.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i've heard a lot about his drinking. i heard that the scars he had on his neck leading into i believe the second rios fight were from somebody hitting him with a bottle.

smoking weed doesn't make your life crumble and fall apart like his did. you don't talk about being "clean" from weed for 330 days
          Nah, I think he got attacked by a man with a knife.

Comment

Working...
          X