Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto Loses it in Radio Interview (here's Transcript)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
    Its a parody of the famous Seinfeld episode "Jimmy". Anyone remember, guess I'm too old.
    don't touch jimmy!

Comment

It sounds that way cuz I kind of made it up. Guess your not a Seinfeld fan. Check out the episode "Jimmy", about a guy who talks in the 3rd person like Cotto. This is basically Jimmy's dialog in the episode, just replaced Jimmy with Cotto and added a bit. Guess its not going over.
      Miguel cotto is the peurto rican jimmy.

Comment

Bad thread.

Comment

Miguel Cotto actually did give a very interesting, wide-ranging interview on a Puerto Rico radio station. What was posted here, however, isn't it. Basically, in the real interview, he believes 100% that he won. Cotto says Canelo's youth and weight advantage didn't matter, that he was strong, but it wasn't a big deal. Cotto also asserts that he outlanded and outboxed Canelo. He wants to stay with Freddie, because he feels very comfortable in camp with him, and fight again next year. And, as to rumors of an investigation into Oscar de la Hoya buying the judges off, Cotto feels that whoever has skeletons in their closet should get ready.
          Last edited by SunSpace; 11-25-2015, 08:39 PM.

Comment

What a **** thread bro

Comment

"Miguel Cotto's getting suspicious!"
              "Miguel Cotto likes his chicken spicy."
              Hahaha, and there's many more quotes one can grab from Seinfeld that would fit Miguel Cotto's style of always speaking in third person.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                What a **** thread bro
                Man, I can't believe no one knows that famous episode. Must be a Friends fan or too young. Just watch the episode and Miguel Cotto is the only person that comes to mind. I am a Cotto fan, but how he talks about himself in the 3rd person and how Jimmy does it in the episode too is funny as hell.

Comment

Comment

Man, I can't believe no one knows that famous episode. Must be a Friends fan or too young. Just watch the episode and Miguel Cotto is the only person that comes to mind. I am a Cotto fan, but how he talks about himself in the 3rd person and how Jimmy does it in the episode too is funny as hell.
                    I said that because you had me gassed like it was a real radio transcript and then I'm reading it and finally got the joke. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
                      don't touch jimmy!
                      Finally, someone gets it.

Comment

Working...
                      X