Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had a Piece of Glass removed from the bottom of my foot yesterday.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    I stepped on a rusty nail when I was young for walking barefooted in the backyard, that **** hurt like crazy but the Tetanus shot I got at the hospital hurt more it felt like hot lava running thru my body

yo Brush wear your shoes, I heard if you step on old dog shit barefooted it might requires stitches
    I learned my lesson. Never walk barefoot at night. The funny thing is, I don't know how the small piece of glass got there.

Comment

I was about 4 years old running around the town park and I tripped and fell. Unfortunately, I fell onto broken glass and it cut open my knee. I don't even remember it, I just know the scar on my knee is from that incident.

Fast forward 10 years and I'm having a shower, I get out and I feel something funny in my knee. I look down and notice a small bit of glass emerging from my scar. No blood, no hole - nothing. It freaked me the fuck out and I put it down the sink, I should've kept that shit.

Comment

I stepped on a rusty nail when I was young for walking barefooted in the backyard, that **** hurt like crazy but the Tetanus shot I got at the hospital hurt more it felt like hot lava running thru my body

yo Brush wear your shoes, I heard if you step on old dog shit barefooted it might require stitches

LMAO,i'm lolling ahahaha.I just got pins and plates in my hand "brush wear your shoes" I'm still lolling hard Jose.This Morphine is a treat and the weed is tremendous.

Comment

Glass is terrible. My right index finger and part of my hand is still numb because of glass. It ****ed me up.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              They sprayed some cold spray to numb it, and then they put a needle in, BTW, I f**king hate needles but I still plan to get a tattoo of a Bald Eagle Draped in an American Flag, so I need to deal with them. They put the needle in for like 2 minutes and the doctor started looking around and I thought it was a splinter, When the doctor pulled it out, it was a piece of Glass and I was like Holy ****.

i'm getting a picture of andre ward shouting "thug life" tatted on my chest. he'll be looking skyward, the way you see jesus depicted before the renaissance.

Comment

yo Brush wear your shoes, I heard if you step on old dog shit barefooted it might require stitches
                yeah that shit aint no joke. i was crying my ass limping back to the house but no tear came out. thats how painful it was LOL. mind u, this happen when i was in middle school, i am 32 now.
                Last edited by DoUevenBoxBro; 10-23-2014, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  Did it get infected.
                  i sure hope not! LOL. this happen back when i was in middle school, im in my 30s now. it healed up, but i never went and got a shot at the doc's office or anything. it still bugs me til this day that i didnt go get a shot just in case, nail was pretty beat up rusty too.

Comment

I remember when I was a kid like 7-9 or somewhere around their, my pops came home and screamed he had cookies I took off running into the kitchen to get me some cookies but I was like a hyper ass kid so I like did a lil jump over the couch you know like the arm rest to like to take a short cut i guess (kind how people jump and slide over the car hoods lol) and bam landed bear foot on a glass cup it shattered and cut me the **** up deep as hell, we just washed it off in the bath tub with hot water and alchool to get all the glass out but eventually went to the hospital cause it was going to need stitches.

everybody gots a I stepped on something story lol

Comment

Working...
                    X