Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is George Groves back in world class level???????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is George Groves back in world class level???????

So after Groves's dominating decision win of the EBU Super-middleweight title is this the chance for him to get his world title shot what do you think????

He looked like Froch took his soul.

Comment

Who can he beat? He looked like shit.

Comment

If Dirrel doesn't get stopped early, i'm tipping groves to get sparked out. Good fight though because non of the two fighters are leaps ahead of the other. Groves does tire on late though and Dirrel can bang unlike the Frenchmen.

Comment

He didn't look too good. But he needed the win, got the W & is now back on track...good for him for not taking too much time off. He should continue to rebuild him self for 2-3 fights till hes back for Froch level guys.

Comment

He looked crap.

I think he overtrained.

Comment

Him against Dirrell is a good, even fight imo. That's what I'd like to see next. Groves shouldn't see about any of the other champs right now, and I'm a fan of his.

Comment

i didnt mind him before - but now i actually dislike him - im looking forward to seeing him getting knocked out tbh

Comment

He looked sloppy I think.

Comment

Originally posted by wiz1030 View Post
                    Him against Dirrell is a good, even fight imo. That's what I'd like to see next. Groves shouldn't see about any of the other champs right now, and I'm a fan of his.
                    If somehow he can't get Dirrell in the ring, then he should go after Bika/Jack/Medina.

Comment

Working...
                    X