100 teens swarm plaza attacking people

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chav View Post
    WOW, just wow!

All i could see was black kids putting a beating on a white kid(s).
    It certainly looked racially motivated to me. Totally bonkers that this stuff is happening in a modern society.

Send them over as cannon fodder to fight ISIS i say
    Not to mention the fact that the girl was laughing and saying "Oh they got dem selves a whit boy now, those ni66az are crazy, hahaha"

She seemed to enjoy it, and was laughing the whole time and wasn't scared once. So that in itself is proof that she knew because she was black she wasn't in danger.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Not to mention the fact that the girl was laughing and saying "Oh they got dem selves a whit boy now, those ni66az are crazy, hahaha"

She seemed to enjoy it, and was laughing the whole time and wasn't scared once. So that in itself is proof that she knew because she was black she wasn't in danger.
      These are the same people that are defended on national media, they trayvon martin's and the marcus browne's

Comment

Glad I live in rural murrica, would never leave it either to be targeted hatefully by a bunch of buffoons.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
          These are the same people that are defended on national media, they trayvon martin's and the marcus browne's
          Listen those teens were just out being peaceful until those oppressive white teens came into the area and caused trouble. They were just defending themselves. You know because, 20 on 1 is self defence.

Note to white people, do not go into an area that you are outnumbered 200 to 5 unless you have a 100 round drum.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
            No they are not, let's not be ignorant and lump every black person in with these animals.

Treyvon was shot by some wannabee cop who disobeyed the police dispacher and Brown was shot 8 times from 25 feet away by a cop some in the back. So let's slow down there.

Comment

No they are not, let's not be ignorant and lump every black person in with these animals.

Treyvon was shot by some wannabee cop who disobeyed the police dispacher and Brown was shot 8 times from 25 feet away by a cop some in the back. So let's slow down there.
              Exactly. These are just the idiots that make it seem ok (wich it is not) to shoot unarmed black kids. Two totally different scenarios though.

Comment

well in the end she seemed worried about that mall guy

but seriously haven't got a clue what can create such a bunch of morons that seem to be popping up in black neighbourhoods in america

the knockout game, now this
                maybe it's always been like that, i dunno

Comment

Put white cops in that situation and tell me what they do.

Comment

Those were Floyd fans who had just got done watching All Access and they tried emulating the Dog House.
                    Last edited by jas; 09-10-2014, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Treyvon was shot by some dude who wasnt gonna be jumped and disobeyed the police dispacher and Brown was shot 8 times from 25 feet away by a cop some in the back. So let's slow down there.
                      Fixed for you

Comment

Working...
                      X