No announcement yet.

I cant remember a bigger hype drop than lucas mattyhysee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
    Oh yes... I'm SURE a bunch of Matthysse fans were telling you that... Funny thing about that, literally every one of my top 5 Green K's (including the now hidden 6th) were from our conversations... Sorry I didn't brag about it earlier... I'm just... Ya know... Not a loser

I mean, you just had a mental breakdown in your last comment becuz I don't acknowledge any of the stupid shit you say becuz its full of shit, like your mom's mouth after she blows me post-**** sex... You're upset that I don't care about what your saying, and it compels you to come back here every day to say the same shit over and over...

For example, I made a thread telling everyone your mom gave me a blow job, and a bunch of people from both sides of the coin not only green K'd me, but asked if I would send her their way so they can have a turn... Garcia fans... And I have the thread as proof

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=613096

If this is bragging rights for you here on this website? Than, even still I'm better than you
    I just don't like JACK ASSES.... At the end of the day.... you were WRONG about everything and I was right so whatever I am considered you are worst. You made a thread about my moms giving you a blow job but put me on ignore? That's like throwing a punch and running. How is that an accomplishment? You are a sucker and a *omo. You can't prove my moms gave you a blow job but I can prove that you are a #omo:

Comments Thread For:... 08-31-2013 10:44 AM JDezi4
    You just lost all my respect for this one... "yeah boyfriend, you're so right"
    Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
    I gave u RED K becuz u acknowledged FerFalsStepDad for the props he gave u as if he was giving u those props becuz u made sense? No, he was giving u those props becuz he's a Garcia fan, and he and I already had it out for each other... HE'S A FUCKING TROLL, DUMBASS
    Awwwww..... Grustler broke JDezi4 wittle heart.... boo hoo...

So lets see..... You were wrong about the Matthysse/Garcia fight and you're gay but trying to camouflage it by talking about my moms giving you an imaginary blow job but at the same time putting me on ignore on this same thread? I would say that your Troll status has reached an all time high on boxingscene. Never heard of someone being wrong but still thinking they are right despite the obvious. You are so desperate that you are resorting to lying on your weener? Pathetic.... ha ha ha ha ha! You're the one all in your feelings. Chalk up another W for Grustler.

Booooo Hoooooo
    Last edited by GRUSTLER; 10-09-2013, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      Penis in my butt PLEASE!
      That was before I realized how much of a ******ed dip shit you are... I thought you were just desperate for petty over the internet accolades THAT ONE TIME... Which is why u lost my respect... FerFalsStepDad was an obvious troll looking for help (kind of like what u were doing earlier in this thread with brickcityboxing)

CLEARLY LOSING MY RESPECT WAS A BIG DEAL TO YOU AND SEVERELY HURT YOUR FEELINGS becuz ur still here... I'm not gonna apologize, cause it turned out to not just be that one time, YOU NEED THIS... It controls your life... Petty internet accolades get u through the day

At this point, I don't take anything you say seriously... I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else of anything (I'm sure anyone lame enough to read out conversation would easily find out how ******ed you are, but no one's that lame)

And all I can do is keep poking the cat (or pussy in your case) cause it doesn't get any less funny to me how badly your feelings are hurt

APPARENTLY SO BAD, THE SOLACE OF HAVING PICKED THE WINNER OF THE FIGHT CORRECTLY AFTER ALL THE ARGUING STILL DOESN'T HELP

Being right and not getting the credit bothers you more than being wrong bothers me... Is that not pathetic?
      Last edited by JDezi4; 10-09-2013, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        I just don't like JACK ASSES.... At the end of the day.... you were WRONG about everything and I was right so whatever I am considered you are worst. You made a thread about my moms giving you a blow job but put me on ignore? That's like throwing a punch and running. How is that an accomplishment? You are a sucker and a *omo. You can't prove my moms gave you a blow job but I can prove that you are a #omo:

Awwwww..... Grustler broke JDezi4 wittle heart.... boo hoo...

So lets see..... You were wrong about the Matthysse/Garcia fight and you're gay but trying to camouflage it by talking about my moms giving you an imaginary blow job but at the same time putting me on ignore on this same thread? I would say that your Troll status has reached an all time high on boxingscene. Never heard of someone being wrong but still thinking they are right despite the obvious. You are so desperate that you are resorting to lying on your weener? Pathetic.... ha ha ha ha ha! You're the one all in your feelings. Chalk up another W for Grustler.

Booooo Hoooooo
        hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
        X